Change in TDEE surprising since losing!

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
Change in TDEE surprising since losing!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TracyJ 8 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• I just thought I had better recalculate my TDEE, since I am down almost 10 lbs., and have changed my workout routine.

When I started, it was 2200, which I knew was way too high. Now it is a more reasonable 1800. Still too high in my mind but what a difference getting lighter means!

Yeah, it’s a shocker isn’t it. When I started this site didn’t exist and I didn’t know anything about personal TDEE, I just did 2000kcal & 500kcal. That worked wonders (because I was WAY overweight and my TDEE was probably closer to 3000 than 2000 at the time) for the first year. I found this site when I started to tail off and started to wonder if I needed to decrease my calories on non-fastdays too. well, yes Tracy – yes you do 😉

Since then I’m not so far off my goal (1-2 stone) so I just worked out the TDEE for my goal weight and work to that. Then I don’t need to recalculate or anything. Slow & steady 😉

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.