Can you have weightloss shakes on your fasting day?

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Food Meal plans and meals
Can you have weightloss shakes on your fasting day?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Trissy 8 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Hi all,
    I have just literally signed up today, I’m excited to start my journey and feel healthier.
    I’m just wondering if anyone has weightloss shakes on their fasting days? I have some here that are 206 calories per shake.
    If it is a big no no then are there any other smoothies etc that people enjoy having on those days?
    Thanks 🙂

Hi Trissy and welcome:

You can eat anything you want on any day, and there are no foods you must eat. Here are some tips: https://thefastdiet.co.uk/forums/topic/the-basics-for-newbies-your-questions-answered/

Good Luck!

Hi Trissy, you can eat whatever you fancy, so long as it all adds up to 500 calories or less.

I tend to eat soups on my fast days: a miso soup with chicken in somewhere after midday, and a heartier veggie soup in the evening.

It can take a bit of playing around until you find what suits you best.
    Cheers!

Thanks so much for the fast responses, I love soup so will definately look into some low calorie ones. It’s hot here at the moment so will start them in the cooler weather :).
    You guys are great, thanks again!!!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply.