Calories on fast days

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  PhilPlasma 8 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Hey everyone, what sort of calorie level are you aiming for on fast days?
    I know the book says around 500 but is anyone doing lower/higher?

I did the Every Other Day diet a year ago and lost around 50lb’s – I completely fasted every other day for about 5 months, I really enjoyed it and felt really in control and surprisingly not hungry on fast days (and then I got pregnant)

I don’t think currently every other day fasting is sustainable for me but I would love to get back into some sort of fasting so I am going to try 4:3, I am just trying to decide what sort of calorie level to set my fast days at.

Thank you

I sometimes only have 350 calories on 4-3. Works for me.

I did 5-2 with 500…I lost 7 pounds and need to lose (well want to) 5 more to get to my ideal…now I am going to try EOD but will do 500 on fast days and stick to TDEE on non fast days…why did you completely fast? I really don’t think I could ever do that!

Normally I do about 400cal on Monday and zero cal on Thursday. My TDEE is low because to begin with, I don’t weigh very much. I don’t have any trouble with these low cal counts.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply.