calorie free chocolate loveliness!

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Food Top tips
calorie free chocolate loveliness!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  KatieUSA 10 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• I know, seems like a contradiction in terms, but 10 weeks into 5:2 I’ve got hooked on Yogi Tea ‘Choco’ organic ayurvedic Aztec spice tea. Completely delicious with or without a dash of milk, it hits the spot as a fast day pudding (when you’ve just had a nice big bowl of something savoury and yummy and your brain says “now give me something sweeeet!!”

0 calories and being ayurvedic I guess actually good for you too!

I bought mine in the local high street health food shop that has the initials h and then b 😉

Thanks for the tip! There’s one of those particular shops in my local town so I’ll give it a go – always on the look-out for something yummy but no-cal on fast days.

little wing does this have a ‘tea’ taste? i don’t like tea but don’t like the idea of the chocolate taste x

It’s OK ‘littlewing – you are allowed to say ‘Holland and Barrett’!! 😀 I’ll have a look for that tea. Hopefully it tastes more like chocolate than tea.

xx

I’ve ordered several chocolate-flavored teas from Republic of Tea–not quite as good as the real thing, but they do make you feel like you’ve had a treat.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply.