Bunny Hop

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  simcoeluv 9 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• I find that if I weigh myself every day my weight goes down after a fast day and back up on non-fast days. Will I begin to see a trend over time? Will both go down? Will the swing decrease? Do I monitor my weight on both or just pick one day a week? I generally fast on Monday and Wednesday and was thinking Monday morning should be my weigh-in. I would hope to see a downword trend on the day of the week after several non-fast days? Advice?

Hi:

If you weigh daily, take your lowest reading each week and ‘plot’ them over time. That will give you an up/down trend. Your weight can vary two or more pounds a day, up or down, so don’t get upset to see those kinds of variations.

Here are some tips: https://thefastdiet.co.uk/forums/topic/the-basics-for-newbies-your-questions-answered/. Number one covers the basics, number two the weight variations, and number four the amount of weight you can reasonably expect to lose on 5:2 over time.

Good Luck!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.