Big losses over time – anyone had success?

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
Big losses over time – anyone had success?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  allyp82 6 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

• I have over 6 stone to lose to be a healthy weight.

I just wondered if there is anyone with similar amounts to lose or have lost 4 or more stone following this plan?

Day 25 Florida USA FD @allyp82 – the site says your ? has gone in unanswered, I’m surprised if that’s the case. I don’t use the British system so I had to look it up! This is my 2nd time on the 5/2 and I’m in my 3rd month. I suggest you join the May 2017 challenge. Good luck!9

Hi allyp,

I lost 3 stone 4 lbs (or 21kgs or 46lbs) and I know there are definitely people who have lost way more than me.

Good luck,
    Merry

Hi Merryme,

thanks for your reply! wow that is an amazing loss really well done! Do you mind if I ask how long it took you to lose that amount?

So far i’m thinking this plan is going to work for me as it feels something I can stick to. I don’t have much self discipline! I can manage 2 days a week though! 🙂

Day 26 Florida USA NFD
    Day 27 Florida USA NFD
    Day 28 Florida USA FD Need to get to a scale before end of this challenge. I’ll stop at the Y this weekend. I swam laps for 30 minutes today. Oatmeal for breakfast and will have split pea soup for dinner. The 5/2 is not working as quickly for me as it did in 2013- metabolic changes? activity level? I don’t know. I’ll keep on keeping on as I do feel lighter. We’ll soon see what the scale says. Good wishes to all worldwide!

Allyp82…just a quick encouragement to you…I have gone from 22 stone + (difficult to know exact weight as my scales didn’t go that high!) to currently just under the 14 stone….and I fully intend to lose more.

Most of my weight loss has been with 5:2….it’s one thing that really seems to work for me.

It HAS taken time…longer for me than for others because I have health issues – various meds hinder weight loss and I cannot do any exercise…..so if I can do it then just about anyone can!

Good luck!

Hi Buttonboots,

Wow congratulations that is a fantastic result! Well done! I certainly feel this is going to work for me and it doesn’t matter if it’s slow just as long as things keep going in the right direction I will eventually get to where I want to be. Thanks for your reply and good luck for the rest of your weight loss journey:) x

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply.