Anyone else trying to lose post pregnancy weight?

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Soul Support, chat and encourage
Anyone else trying to lose post pregnancy weight?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  sallllllllly 7 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Hi everyone. I’m on week 2 of 5:2 and my aim is to lose the 2 stones that I gained during pregnancy with my first baby. Is anyone else trying to lose the baby weight – it would be great to support each other if so? I’m also doing this for the health benefits as having a baby has made me really want to be a fit and healthy mum for my daughter. I’m starting my 4th fast day tomorrow. I lost 1 pound last week. I’m also taking measurements so if the scales don’t show a loss I can still hopefully see the benefit in losing inches.

hi! I had my baby 7 weeks ago. I would love to do the fast diet but I fear it would mess the breastfeeding. Have you any clue where to get more info?

Hi Elomida. Congrats on the birth of your baby! I read the fast diet book and they don’t recommend the fast diet while you’re breastfeeding. I only started it once I’ve stopped breastfeeding. I’m sure some people probably still do it but I’m afraid I don’t have any more info for you. Best of luck when you do start. I’ve lost 9lbs so far and it’s really motivating me to continue!

Hey 2togo!

Are you still on 5:2? How is it going?

I started mid of August. So far haven’t lost a lot of KG, but enough cm to keep me motivated. I am impatiently waiting for the scales to follow the measuring tape. Unfortunately my scales are stubborn.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply.