Another newbie on her weight loss journey…

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
Another newbie on her weight loss journey…

This topic contains 11 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  fasting_me 5 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

• Hello everyone!

I have been reading all the posts and I must say that you guys are awesome! I have tried so many ways to loose weight but nothing really works. I am in my 40s and its time I take care of myself.

I am doing IF and today is Day 1. For exercise, I will start off with cardio at home on my mini stepper. I am going to post here daily so that I can keep track & get this right. Hopefully this time, I will succeed.

CW: 67 kg (147.7 pounds)

Hope to get to know all of you soon.

Keep up the good work, you guys!!!

Have a wonderful weekend. 🙂

Cheers,
    jadepearl

Hello there 🙂

Day 2 today…

IF was quite hard at around 9pm as I was craving for something sweet. Drank 2 glasses of green tea and felt better. Did some dance cardio workout (20 mins) as exercise.

Today, I open my fast at 4pm. Had a nice meal with my family and did another 20 mins dance cardio. Will weigh in tomorrow.

Hope that everyone is having a wonderful weekend.

Take care!

Cheers,
    jadepearl

Well done keep going. Mental toughness gets you over the line to start with. Then the habits of good eating take hold.

I too am starting today. First fast day really looking forward to it as I dont remember the last time i got to a point where I was hungry and it really is about time.
    I have about 5 kilos to loose.

Wow this is quite a forum. So much support only half way through my first day and I am so encouraged by you all.

jade, you have within you what it takes to push through those hungry spells. Good job with the tea drinking, as that is the correct response to ‘i’m hungry.’

AdRa, and we look forward to supporting you as you lose those 5 kilos.
    Good luck to both of you.

Thank you bigbooty! 🙂 It is tough but I keep telling myself that I CAN DO IT!

A huge welcome to you, AdRa! 🙂 Wow..only 5 kilos more to go? You can do it! For me, I am taking it slow. My 1st GW is 60 kg, and after that I will do the last 10 kg to get to my GW of 50kg. We can do it! 🙂

Thank you fasting_me! 🙂 Green tea really helps and thank goodness for tea. If not, I think I would have fall off the wagon. My daughter eating chips in front of me didn’t help much either…lol

Hello there 🙂

Day 03 today…
    CW : 66.3kg

Woke up this morning and weighed myself and Mr Scale flashed 66.3kg. That made me happy even though its 0.7kg loss. Managed to continue fasting till 12pm today. Have my OMAD and now I am on my fasting period. Made myself pot of green tea. Will be exercising for 20 mins in the evening.

I think I am getting the hang of this. Have told hubby that I need his support and that means, no tempting me with food. I often tell him that he is one lucky fellow as he can eat 5 meals a day and snack in between and still DO NOT gain a single kilo.

Good luck to everyone and hope you guys will have a wonderful day too! 🙂

Jadepearl
    700 gr. weight losss thats fantastic well done to you big time.
    I’d be happy with that, trying not to weigh for a few days which is hard as I am a once/twice a day weigher, but am determind to kick that habit.
    Not so into green tea but am loving a new water machine we have that gives cool soda. Great in this hot hot hot weather.
    Not far behind you at 64kgs last time I looked. Going for 59/60 kgs that would be a dream weight for me.

Thanks AdRa! 🙂 I know what you mean about weighing in. That’s why I tend to hide my scales under the bed…out of sight, out of mind..lol. Cool soda? You can surely do it…59/60 kgs will be yours soon. Stay strong! 🙂

Day 04 today 🙂
    CW: 65.9kg

I did survive the night..thank goodness! 🙂 By 9pm-ish, I was craving for chips. Did what I did the last round and made myself some green tea. It really helps me and I am so thankful for it. I am trying to break my fast later in the day, however, so far, I am breaking it at around 2pm. Oh well, at least I am still up in the wagon and slowly but surely getting the hang of it.

Hope that everyone is doing well.

Take care and have a wonderful Tuesday! 🙂

Day 05 today 🙂

CW: 65.3kg

How’s everyone today? Been a hectic day so far! In a way its good as I am still fasting. Another 0.6kg loss this morning and am happy with that! 🙂 Hopefully, I can fast longer before I break my fast. Will be getting in my cardio workout too.

Good luck to everyone and have a wonderful Wednesday! 🙂

Hello there!

Its Day 7 today…so, my total weightloss is 2kg.

I think I am getting more comfortable with this new lifestyle. My 9pm-ish cravings are getting lesser and lesser. Green tea most definitely helped. Trying to get in more exercise per day…its kind of hard at the moment though. Oh well, 2kg loss is good for week 1 is good enough for me.

Have a wonderful weekend 🙂

Happy weekend, Jade.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply.