5:2 and IVF treatment

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Natalie13 7 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• I’d be thrilled to hear from anyone who is doing 5:2 and also on IVF treatment?
    I’m currently trying to get my TSH down naturally before my next transfer.
    Any comments welcome 🙂

Hi Cloudlady,
    I’m not at the same stage but I have my first appointment with ivf consultant next month. I plan to do this diet for the next couple of months to hopefully lose some unwanted pounds and get my body in the best shape for the difficult times ahead.
    I wish you luck for your next transfer and I’ll be keeping my fingers crossed for you x

Thanks Sweethearty party.
    Hoping that trying 5:2 won’t hurt anyway .
    🙂
    Cloud lady

Its hard to know what to do for the best. I have Googled fasting and ivf and it seems that its not at all recommended. Well I suppose the only opinion that matters is your own.
    I hope you manage to get your TSH down with fasting even though I have no idea what it is yet.

Hi cloudlady.
    I am hoping you are still on this site as I was wondering how you went with IVF? I am starting my first cycle and have been fasting since March this year. I know through reading the book that fasting is not advisable if trying to get pregnant but I have been wondering when in my IVF cycle I should stop fasting. How did you go with your IVF, in particular when did you decide to stop fasting?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply.