19, female, college student, very tired, and doubtful…

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Benefits and side effects
19, female, college student, very tired, and doubtful…

This topic contains -3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  alexistexas 9 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

• Hey there,
    I’m a 19 year-old college student with a really busy lifestyle. I started the 5:2 diet 2 weeks ago (today is the third Monday) and have been feeling better on fast days yet with extreme fatigue. I believe this may be augmented by the fact that I go running for 10-20 minutes every day and added strength training on non-fast days. I haven’t been able to check my weight lately but I noticed that my pants fit better and most days, my face is thinner. I’ve even started eating less at meals on non-fast days because I hate feeling too full.
    I ran into a bad roadblock on Thursday (2nd fast day) where I couldn’t get to sleep until 3am. It impaired my functionality for the next day because I had to wake up at 7am for class.
    Today, because I was torn on whether to fast or not and how it would affect my ability to focus on school and such, I ate very little calories for most of the days until dinner, where I ate a bowl of spinach and romaine, cheese, sprouts, garbanzo beans and then tomato soup with two crackers and some small pieces of rotisserie chicken. I felt pretty full after that (I get full a lot faster now- is my stomach shrinking?) So I feel like my intake for today so far is somewhere around 800 calories or less. I feel annoyed by it but that’s why I’m posting and trying to figure out how I should continue my week. Is doing 5:2 too fatiguing for me?
    So I’m starting to wonder whether I should do 6:1 and whether I will still lose weight with that. I am still determined to work out at least 6 days a week
    Any thoughts/opinions?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply.