16:8 800calories

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  weeman 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• I have been doing the 5:2 for 4 weeks and loving it although I read a few articles on 16:8 only having 800 cals, is this everyday or still just 800 cals on 2 days?

I really think I’m more likely to stick to 800 cals doing the 5:2 than I am eating 500 but will I still have the same weight loss and other health benefits?

Is there anyone doing this and losing weight?

Thanks

Without seeing the articles you’ve read it is impossible to answer your question as to whether it is every day or not.

To lose 1lb of fat you need to create a calorie deficit of around 3500 calories so if you eat 800 calories on a FD rather than 600 calories (I’m assuming you are a man so you can have 600) your weight loss will be slightly slower.

The perceived health benefits aside from weight loss are due to the fasting period not how many calories you eat on FDs.

Thanks Amazon, I think I am going to do a 4:3 eating 800 calories over an 8 hour period as I actually find this easy to do. Hope this works just aswell!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.