newbie from Munich

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  dine.87 8 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Hallo!

I am 39 years old female and I live in Munich.

I am overweight and that was the first contact with the 5:2 diet. I lost 40 kg on ww some years ago … but as you see, I need to start over again. I did not put on all the weight again but most of it. But I do not want to count all the time every bit I am doning, it was successful but annoying (and I could not keep it forever).

But as I did read more and more I got more and more excited about the 5:2 diet – from my dad´s side almost all relatives suffer somehow strange liver and heart problems (inflammation without an detectable infection and arrhythmia) and die early (so also my dad) although the males seem to be more affected then the females.
    So I am realy motivated not only to lose weight but also to do something good for my health! I am have started today 🙂

sorry for my strange writing, I talk English all day (I am working in a science lab) but I don not write so much ….. It will be probably difficult to find a fasting buddy, I am the only one from Germany? Maybe somebody wants to open a whats app group?

have a nice day 🙂
    Titania

Hello,

I am from Germany, too.
    I started the fast diet 2 weeks ago. It would be nice to have someone to talk to.

Nadine, 28, from Cologne

Hallo Nadine!

its nice to hear from you 🙂 It would be helpful to be able to talk, what is the best way in the forum?

greetings!
    Titania

Hi Titania, I also work in a lab. Good luck with the diet!

Titania, I haven’t been on the forums very long and don’t really way around…
    We could use this thread to exchange experience. But we could also swap email or phone nr.

Viele Grüße
    Nadine

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply.