Max effort for max results

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  rockyromero 10 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Hello everyone,

I’m Justyna and I have been on 5:2 for a few months now. I thought I’d join this forum to add to and source from the cumulative knowledge and experience of the fellow fasters:) I love this eating plan, because throughout the last months I have developed healthy relationship with food that I can maintain, and, most of all, having a sweet tooth, I can enjoy my cake every now and again, without gaining weight.

In the past, I had problems maintaining healthy weight over a longer period of time due to my addiction to sugary foods. 5:2 changed it and now I am able to control my appetite, feel healthier and more confident than ever.

Having done HIIT in the past, I have decided to combine it with fasting in order to get the best results and finally get the healthy and lean body I’ve always wanted.

Despite my sweet tooth I am a very healthy eater (veg, seafood and unprocessed food enthusiast), so will throw in some nice recipes for you guys:)

Good luck to all of you, stay posted:)

J.

hi mnemoniscious86

welcome

u like many others feel exactly the same especially ur sentences

“I have developed healthy relationship with food that I can maintain”

“now I am able to control my appetite, feel healthier and more confident than ever.”

“(veg, seafood and unprocessed food enthusiast), so will throw in some nice recipes for you guys:)”

ok where r those healthy recipes

waiting

i now like 2 cook in this healthy lifestyle go figure

continued happy success

“Having done HIIT in the past, I have decided to combine it with fasting in order to get the best results”

I have not yet done a HIIT sprint workout on a fast day, and I’m curious how you’re doing with it?

On feed days, Im starting to do Tabata HIIT intervals:
    Full speed for 20 seconds, get off the treadmill for 10 seconds, and jump back on again. 8 times.
    It’s 4 minutes of intensity and I think that I could possibly do this daily.

On a treadmill, daily consistency is possible. It’s always indoors, very accessible, limited amount of time & it’s simply a lot of fun to do.

I wonder what physical effects there would be on the body over a long period of time.

Any feedback on doing this for extended periods?

Again did my Tabata HIIT today, after 36 floors up & down.

Full speed for 20 seconds, got off the treadmill for 10 seconds, and jumped back on again. 8 times.

I do this with my app timer.

It’s only 4 minutes of intensity and It’s an eternity after the 5th rep.

I stll think that I could do this frequently.

So far, no physical effects or inconveniences, so it would be encouraging to continue over a long period of time.

The timer does help.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply.