Welcome to Outstanding October Challenge!

This topic contains 231 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by  stitchincarol 8 minutes ago.

Viewing 32 posts - 201 through 232 (of 232 total)

• Day 18 – NE England – NFD

The central heating trauma continued this morning but it seems all is fixed now.
    We are out for dinner tonight, I feel like I need it. Wine will be welcomed after a dry week but probably not dessert.
    I will be mindful with my eating over the weekend. Hopefully another successful week coming up.
    Average daily steps this week ~ so far ~ 18,600! 🚶🏻‍➡️
    Happy weekend Team.

USA. DAy 18. CD

I wanted today to be a FD but went over, so it became a CD. That’s fine! Tomorrow is another day! I have decided I need to be a little kinder to myself. I think that will help.

@northgeorgia, 7.5 lbs lost! I am so jealous. I’ve begun to move in the wrong direction. If only we could eliminate stress. It would be so much easier! 🤪

Hope everyone had a lovely day! 😊

Day 19 – South Africa 🇿🇦 – NFD

@missybear – I hate having to take my cat to the cattery too; it probably stresses me out more than her. 😿 enjoy your holiday 🏖

@northgeorgia – 7.5 lb down! Fantastic. I bet you could get below 230 before the end of the month, & start November in the 220’s 💪

@excelsior12309 – well done for surviving the dentist 😅 Although I’ve managed to overcome my childhood terror of even thinking about going, it’s still always a huge relief to get it over with 😳

@flourbaby – your biscuit preference is, um, unconventional? You love shortbread but hate Jaffa Cakes?! I don’t think I’ve eaten a Jaffa Cake for decades; I’m not even sure if they sell them in SA. But in the past I could quite easily munch my way through an entire packet in minutes 😅 And who doesn’t love a chocolate chip cookie? But Oreos & shortbread, I can take or leave those 🍪 How’s Sober October going?

Have a good weekend everyone 🌤🌈

2nd Post – Day 19

I just realised – the spreadsheet only goes up to the 30th & there are 31 days this month. Does anyone know how to fix it? 🙏

Day 19-No. VA USA-FD800

Congratulations to all the fasters who have plowed through this past week and showed some self control! Special encouragement to @michelinme, it sounds like you are super stressed, so don’t get discouraged! @northgeorgia, well done! It is not easy to turn things around, and it seems you are doing so. @ccco, definitely be kind to yourself. You have been through a lot these past months. @missybear, I hope your holidays are relaxing and memorable. We need a holiday here, but nothing on the horizon due to work and some health issues with my husband that make travel not fun, if longer than a few hours.
    @funshipfreddie, my best dental visits ever were many years ago when my dentist used nitrous oxide. It was like drinking a couple of martinis and then sobering up as soon as the mask was removed. No anxiety at all, and no hangover….
    Have a great weekend, all.

Day 19 – USA/GA – NFD

Weigh-in: 235 lbs. Oh, but if it were only 205. I had such high hopes at the end of January. I need to review what happened this year that made me gallop in the wrong direction (other than the obvious). Still, little victories, eh? This is the first recorded average weekly weight loss since August for me! Yeah, I gained a little today, as one does after a refeeding day, but not bad. I did have more whole foods yesterday, even though we did go out for pizza at lunch. Yes, there’s still time to get back in the 220s… yay!

Day 19 – Rural Nebraska, USA – OMAD – 159.6

So not down another pound on this official weigh-in day, but this week’s WF schedule was just messed up enough that I’m simply accepting I won’t know until next Saturday just where I am, but this morning’s weight is certainly lovely enough to be encouraging.

Another busy day of obligations, so this is all my chatter.

Have a grand one, everyone!

day 19 second post

For a bunch of reasons, I’m having a tough day–and the planned OMAD is leaving me HUNGRY. I haven’t caved yet, however, and I keep repeating to myself:

Food is over-rated.

Food is over-rated.

Food is over-rated.

Food is over-rated.

How many times I’ll have to say it before I’m fully on board is still unknown, LOL.

day 19 third post

Oh, and by the way, I read an article the other day about the lowest calorie foods, and there was nothing miraculous there, but one detail caught my attention: almost all diet pills include caffeine because it’s an appetite suppressant (depressant?), so the suggestion was to embrace caffeine to whatever level is reasonable for your body.

Hmmm…DH can’t do caffeine, so I’ve been drinking decaf for years now, but since he’s no longer even drinking coffee (acid issues for him), perhaps I should switch back to caffeinated coffee. I already have lots of coffee on hand in the freezer–like, at least three months’ worth–but I’m going to embrace caffeine when I can since it never seems to trouble me; perhaps that will be good for one pound every quarter, LOL.

Day 19 – NE England – NFD

We had a lovely meal out last night and shared a bottle of red. So good to get out for a treat. Today we have been to visit daughter and granddaughter who live away from here, so another good day but was very bad and had pizza at lunchtime ~ delicious!!
    The new carpet is wet in the corner of the room where the radiator was leaking but I think it will be okay when it dries out.
    Hoping to shed another pound next week so will be planning my meals tomorrow.
    @stitchincarol my husband firmly believes caffeine suppresses his appetite and I tend to agree so give it a go.

Day 20, NFD, Aus

I do like the look of the mosaic owl, @funshipfreddie. Will Boo-Boo enjoy having a bird like that to stalk?

I was just saying something similar to OH, @brightonbelle. While I’ve only been on leave since (“only”!!) I still love the anticipatory feel of a Friday night. And I realised today, I save all my chores for the working week, even though, really, there’s no reason I could not do them on the weekend. I have to keep track of which day of the week it is, @flourbaby, if only to make sure I obey the 40 kph speed zone past schools on a school day!

That sounds terrible, @missybear. Were they able to relocate your pension funds? PLUS interest??

Wow, re your friend @michelinme. But, even though it’s admirable, isn’t also soooo frustrating and unfair that men seem to lose weight so much more easily than us women?!?

Ooh I love articles like that. @stitchincarol – the ones that tell me what I want to hear. Coffee!!!  Seriously, I wonder if that’s why I never feel like breakfast; because I have coffee instead?

Day 20 – South Africa 🇿🇦 – FD

I think I just fixed the spreadsheet. I’m amazing 🤓 😅

@merryapple – hope you’re okay. You’re killing it this month! 🤯 💪

@stitchincarol – caffeine?! I’ve done the opposite of embracing it for the last few months. I don’t think I feel any hungrier either. I have one regular coffee first thing, then switch to decaff or rooibos tea. I think people underestimate how addictive it is. It is a drug, after all, despite being legal & ubiquitous. You say you haven’t used it for years, so why not switch back. But caffeine sensitivity increases as we age, so you might finish up feeling really jittery & have sleep problems. Some people do say they have trouble sleeping after a FD, & I wonder if that’s one of the reasons why – more tea/coffee yet less food? But anyway, try it, we’re all different. But maybe read ‘Caffeine Blues’ first, by Stephen Cherniske – ‘Wake up to the hidden dangers of America’s #1 drug’. One thing that’s decreased my hunger in general is virtually eliminating carb-dense food like bread, pasta, potato & most fruit. Caffeine is overrated 😜

@excelsior12309 – my childhood dentist was a monster, he should never have been allowed near kids. Once while he was giving me a filling he actually said to me, “move your tongue or I’ll put a hole through it” 😱 So I just started cancelling the appointments that my mum made. I didn’t see a dentist again until I was in my early 20’s.

@penz – Boo Boo already has plenty of real birds to stalk, don’t give her ideas! 😅 But, yes, the owl is stunning. I’ve got to have a go at making one of those.

Happy S🌞nday!

Pocket list – Day 20 🥚
    @funshipfreddie

Day 20-No. VA USA-NFD
    A lovely sunny fall day yesterday and one expected today. So time for some garden activities.
    @iona72, your dinner and wine sounds wonderful. I am trying to limit wine for this month…but it is tempting.
    @stichincarol, I have always been a regular coffee drinker. It might suppress appetite, not that much in my case. It does not tend to keep me up at night, but I rarely drink it in the evening. I suppose I could be addicted to it, though I haven’t held up any convenience stores for a cup of coffee when I run out in the morning…but I almost never run out, so maybe that means I am always keeping a stash ready. Hmm…

@funshipfreddie, I agree that managing the bread, pasta, potatoes, and of course sweets has been the biggest help for me in managing my weight. I didn’t think I could do without (or with drastically less), but that part has been pretty easy, actually. But I also cannot start, for example, to eat snack crackers, or a “cascade of consumption” will follow!!!

@penz, I agree that it has always been aggravating that if men put their mind to it, they seem to drop weight faster than women. Not true for everyone, of course, but quite often.
    Have a good day, all!

Day 20 UK NFD

As usual relaxed way too much over the weekend but aiming for super good week next week DH has a long weekend away so I’m aiming to end the month on a high

Well done on the spreadsheet @funshipfreddie 👏

Caffeine- I dread to think how much I used to consume when I was working , mainly just from a vending machine but 15 -20 cups a day I now just enjoy one first thing in the morning

Right see you on the list tomorrow

Day 20 – USA/GA – NFD

Weigh-in: 237 lbs. Mom wanted us to go out for lunch today, so if that holds true, it’s a NFD. But I’m doing a ZBC just in case plans change, and I can quickly convert it into a FD. I was not so good yesterday — not terrible, but I caught myself watching TV with mom and wanting cookies, crackers, and ice cream — thankfully, I stopped myself before I got to the ice cream or chips. I did fix a peanut butter & honey sandwich, not ideal, but stopped the massive junk cravings. I’m thinking this has been one of the issues that messed up my weight late summer. How do you all stop the late night cravings? I know any snacking is bad, as it messes up insulin peaks and valleys. What do you do when they hit you suddenly?

Food is so overrated.

Day 20 – Rural Nebraska, USA – NFD

I weighed 158.8 this morning, which is 1.4 down from last Sunday, giving me hope I actually have lost my pound for this week. I keep trying to pin down just what I’m doing differently that I’m finally enjoying success. I don’t know. I mention various things when I realize, but it’s the collective things–it’s doing NFDs well. For example, I stuck out yesterday’s OMAD, despite the real struggle I had mid-afternoon. So how come can I finally do that????? Truly, no idea. But I’m sure thrilled!

@lona72 I’m fascinated with this knowledge about caffeine suppressing appetite, and never having known this before. I’ll certainly incorporate it as I’m able. Is your corner of carpet dried out yet?

@penz The coffee may indeed be why you’re not interested in breakfast, but I still remember announcing to my mom in, perhaps, February of my senior year of high school that I simply didn’t want breakfast any more, and I didn’t start drinking coffee for several years after that, so perhaps you’re simply a natural ZBC gal.

@funshipfreddie You absolutely ARE amazing, for whatever reason you choose to list. And I will indeed check out “Caffeine Blues” before I commit too enthusiastically. The thing is, when I/we are out and about–such as at the conference we just attended–I often drink caffeinated coffee, because it’s simplest. The caffeine I CANNOT have, however, later than 3:30 in the afternoon? Iced tea. CANNOT or I’ll never fall asleep. Others have insisted iced tea’s caffeine is insignificant, but I’ve experienced the consequences often enough that I know differently. As to jittery from caffeine? Another symptom I’ve never experienced. So odd how different one body can be from another!

And holy cow, what an AWFUL dentist!

@excelsior12309 We too have a lovely day, but I’m only barely motivated to do needed garden work, and DH isn’t motivated at all, so I’m thinking knitting and football is the order of the day today. 🤷🏻‍♀️😁😉

@brightonbelle Wow. Just WOW. 15-20 cups per DAY????? LOL, it’s probably a very good thing you’re no longer working that job!

@northgeorgia Every single day, I plan out what I’ll eat and when. If I have a challenging time happening, I spend a good five to ten minutes being a cheerleader to myself about what I will and won’t eat, and assure myself I’m up to the challenge. One of the hardest things ever was how, in my mind, watching football was about drinking beer and eating chips and salsa. It wasn’t a problem, because I never watched football, but I’d seen enough guys watching football that I knew that was the routine. And then I started watching football, and learned to love it–and drank beer and ate chips and salsa, LOL! It took a LONG time to persuade myself a football game can be watched without ANYTHING passing my lips. So, when you know you’re going to hang out with your mom in front of a television show, or go to a restaurant, plan ahead. For restaurants, I always go online to look at the menu so I can talk myself into something healthy. As to hanging out with your mom, could you compromise with her, and agree to eat whatever she has for supper as long as she promises not to serve any food at all after some specified time? Would that give you the steel you needed to resist snacking?

And food is indeed over-rated.

Okay, I have the first sleeve done, and the neck binding is about half knit, so perhaps I can get that finished today.

@funshipfreddie, you appear to be the only one on today’s list, but we’re all cheering you on!

Pocket list – Day 20 🥚
    @funshipfreddie

Day 21, FD, Aus

Hmm, that’s true, @stitchincarol; I was also a ZBC member in my teenage years and that was way before the caffeine addiction started.

Day 21 pocket list:
    @penz
    @brightonbelle

Day 21 NZ FD 68.5kg

Apologies for the radio silence… I lost a big post y’day because my log in timed out…
    I was busy last week decamping Billy’s exhibition at the gallery. Then I went to the Arts Laureate Awards on Friday night. I wore an open metallic silver shirt (purchased in a Berlin op shop in the 1990s) over a black Merino tshirt with black jeans. Around my neck was a neon pink tie that Billy had made in 1965 which matched the neon pink Velcro straps on my hand… and of course my fav Church’s boots and hot pink lipstick… such fun!!
    My world has slowed down as everything takes twice as long – slow cooking, slow eating, slow dishes, slow typing… I’m going to attempt vacuuming this afternoon. I have to be careful not to wear out my replacement left hand then I will really be in trouble.
    I’m walking everywhere because of not driving. All up, the secret to my recent weight loss is simplicity – no baking, no fancy recipes and most things cooked together in one pot ie cooking fish , chicken or steak and letting it rest while I cook the vegetables in the same cast iron frying pan. It does sound a wee bit boring but it’s Spring here and we have lots of lovely fresh vegetables appearing in the markets.
    I’m going to submit this before I get into site problems again.
    Everyone looks to be doing so well as we wind up for the end of the month.

Pocket List🥦
    @michelinme
    @merry🍎

Day 21 – South Africa 🇿🇦 – NFD 70.0 kg

A very gloomy Monday morning here, pretty much for the entire east coast. Two whole days of rain predicted ☔️

@merryapple – so good to hear you’re okay, & still getting out & about. I’m sure you looked fab at the Awards Night. And there’s a lot to be said for simplicity. “Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.” ~ Leonardo da Vinci. Talk about silver linings eh? 👏 🎯

@northgeorgia – peanut butter & honey?! 😳 I’ve never heard of that combo before. And I hope I never do again 😂 “How do you all stop the late night cravings?” You said it yourself when you described them as ‘junk cravings’. People don’t have cravings for REAL food. And you don’t crave what you don’t eat. I guess that’s what’s meant by, ‘The sugar you eat today is the sugar you crave tomorrow’. If you tried to cut out those types of food for a few weeks you’d be amazed at the difference it makes to how you feel & look, your energy levels, everything. It’s the same with alcohol too. Someone who’s never had a drink will ever have the thought, “I could murder a drink’ after a tough day at work.

@penz – “isn’t it also soooo frustrating and unfair that men seem to lose weight so much more easily than us women?!?” Um, no…? 🤣

@brightonbelle – I was the same with coffee when I was working. Not 20, but probably not far off 15. Now I think about it, it’s a miracle I ever got any sleep! 🥴️

RESOLVE to today’s fasters 💪 🎯

Pocket List – Day 21 🥦
    @penz
    @merry🍎
    @brightonbelle
    @michelinme

Day 21, London, UK, FD800

MIA again for the weekend, but I seem to have sooo much to do and the weekend is definitely not long enough these days!! The unpacking seems to be going backwards!😩

Sober October is going well @funshipfreddie, I’m doing that thing where I just keep repeating to myself, ‘1 day’, ‘1 week’, ‘1 month’ ………. baby steps, as there was a minor slip, so my ‘1 month’ will extend into November. The jaffa cake aversion may be all in my mind (it may be 20 yrs+ since I had one) as I hate any citrus desserts/sweets – Lemon meringue pie, chocolate orange, lemon posset………… all disgusting!😜 and I know the ‘jaffa’ in a jaffa cake is actually apricot!!! So definitely all in my mind!!! However, the sweet buttery crumbliness of a proper shortbread biccie is definitely my undoing, especially as like you I’ve wiped refined carbs, potatoes, pasta, rice and bread😭 from my diet!! Meat (protein) and 2 veg it is!!!💪🏼💪🏼

@merryapple, good to know you’re on the road to recovery, definitely take it easy, that precious left hand will get tired of carrying the ENTIRE load!!✋🏽

I only have 1 cup of coffee a day once I’m at work or when I crawl out of bed on the weekend, but it’s usually a double expresso with an additional 1.5 teaspoons of my favourite Costa Rican instant……….. so perhaps 3 cups worth of caffeine in one!!😁😁

@stitchincarol, that’s the perfect example of creating a bad habit/association without realising it. I used to put my mum to bed and tuck her in with the phone as my brother talked to her until she fell asleep then I would creep in and take the phone, but whilst he was soothing her to sleep I would sit on my bed and ‘unwind’ with a glass of wine!!! Ridiculous habit, but some evenings were ‘trying’ and I felt it was deserved …………….. then it became routine even when the evenings weren’t trying!!! Stupid!😠

Back to work, the workload has NOT diminished!!!

Stay strong beautiful people!🙏🏼💪🏼🙏🏼

“Beautiful young people are accidents of nature, but beautiful old people are works of art” – Eleanor Roosevelt

2nd Post – Day 21

Pocket List – Day 21 🥦
    @penz
    @merry🍎
    @brightonbelle
    @michelinme
    @flourbaby FD800

Day 21 UK FD

Whilst not great my weight is the lowest Monday weight for quite a while so aiming for a stellar 10 days end to the month

Great to hear you are doing well @merry🍎and loved the description of your outfit 🎀

Terrible day here too ☔️☔️ just hoping it clears up before I have to head out – must dash catch up tomorrow 👋

Pocket List – Day 21 🥦
    @penz
    @merry🍎
    @brightonbelle
    @michelinme
    @flourbaby FD800

Day 21-No. VA USA-FD 800

Everyone seems to be on track today. @flourbaby, unpacking from moving is almost as aggravating as the move itself, it always seems to me. One box at a time! I think in our garage, we have boxes from when we moved to this house in 1989. Not a lot of them, and they don’t have anything essential in them, but honestly!!!
    @brightonbelle, good news for you. October will prove outstanding for you.
    @stichincarol you explained food associations very well. And @funshipfreddie, you are absolutely right, I think–food cravings almost never involve healthier foods, but rather those super salty, super sweet, etc things we call “junk food”. Who eats 6 apples or a large green salad at a sitting, while watching a game?
    @merryapple, your outfit sounds very chic. Making the best of an annoying situation with the hand splint!
    @northgeorgia, I think @stichincarol’s practice of planning an “eating-out” menu might help you when you are accompanying your mom to lunch or dinner. Does she support your weight control efforts, would you say?
    @penz, I have to have my coffee in the morning, or my day is not starting right. But I don’t have to eat anything with it; though I do enjoy an English muffin or toast with coffee, I have not done that in many months and really don’t need it to get started. So coffee is my breakfast, I guess.
    Down we go, everyone! Ten more days in Outstanding October!

Day 21 – USA/GA – FD

Weigh-in: 237 lbs. Planning a B2B FD500 today and tomorrow. Might be able to squeeze in another FD on Thursday if all goes well. Next week will be tough. It will mean trying to fast on Halloween when all that candy is around in unusual places. But I’m not usually tempted by candy alone, once again it has to do with certain people or post-meal situations. Thanks for the tips. These are things I already know, but it’s a nice reminder. I rediscovered sparkling water yesterday and I am going to try it during “show watching” times on NFDs.

Pocket List – Day 21 🥦
    @penz
    @merry🍎
    @brightonbelle
    @michelinme
    @flourbaby FD800
    @excelsior12309
    @northgeorgia

USA. Day 21. FD

I can’t believe its day 21 already! Putting myself on the pocket list today. So far so good!

Pocket List – Day 21 🥦
    @penz
    @merry🍎
    @brightonbelle
    @michelinme
    @flourbaby FD800
    @excelsior12309
    @northgeorgia
    @ccco

Have a great day, everybody!

Day 21 – Rural Nebraska, USA – NFD

My weight hasn’t changed from yesterday morning, which astonishes me both because my weight ALWAYS changes daily and also because I my eating wasn’t quite as well-behaved yesterday as I intended. And now I don’t even have supper planned for tonight yet and have nothing in the fridge ready to go, which is a challenge since the nearest grocery store is 12 minutes away. We’ll see what I pull off.

@merryapple So good to hear from you, and very, very, very impressive weight! Your black and hot pink outfit sounds big-smile-worthy!

@funshipfreddie Um…YES! LOL! You and @northgeorgia burn at LEAST a thousand calories more per day than I do, at LEAST; that makes weight loss far easier for you two. 🤷🏻‍♀️

@flourbaby I’m so touched by how you and your brother tag-teamed getting your mom to sleep. The glass of wine aside, what a lovely memory. ❤️🥰😘

@northgeorgia I just had a thought. If it’s during “show watching times” which I take to mean television, how about learning a hobby that involves your hands but still allows you to watch? Knitting does that for me, many people crochet, counted cross stitch is another option and perhaps the simplest to learn. Does your mom do any of these that she could teach you? That’s the greatest way to avoid snacking, because you can’t touch your project with orange-Cheetos fingers, LOL!

It’s a beautiful day out, with the leaves out my front windows a vivid yellow that will only last a few days. I’m helping with handing out food at the Lincoln Food bank truck in our church parking lot this afternoon, and think I want to make pork chops with the same rub we had at the birthday dinner last week, so now I’ll hustle off to town to get the few groceries I need.

Have a great one, everyone!

Day 22 NZ NFD 68.6kg 🏃🏼‍♀️

My morning walk was a fast walk on my own from the house to Mt Eden and back – 1 1/2hrs. With dogs it would have taken twice as long!!
    In terms of cravings, you’re so right @excelsior12309 about salt and sugar… I remember craving Vegemite when travelling in SE Asia and realised I was dehydrated and short of salt. Last week when I dropped weight faster than usual I was craving something sweet ie carbs for energy. It’s interesting to listen to your body when it’s sending you messages… However if it has been awash with fast food it needs retraining to break that UPF cycle that the fast food industry has capitalised on.
    @funshipfreddie I start the day with tea then move to coffee… Sleep has never been much of an issue so I’ll happily drink coffee in the evening. But its diuretic effect is, so that halts late night consumption!!! I drink much more water in summer than winter.
    @stitchincarol I dream of knitting… I cannot find my knitting belt despite tidying it away only a couple of months ago… I have been watching Hazel Tindall’s YouTube video on technique and think I might give it a go!! Your jersey sounds like it’s going to be ready for winter!! And agree entirely on the fact that sticky fingers and knitting are incompatible!! @northgeorgia You might be surprised at how many men knit!! Isn’t Halloween candy for the children?!!
    @excelsior12309 have you noticed that @stitchincarol has two ts!!
    That’s a very nice list of lemony desserts @flourbaby!!
    I have big Lisbon (sour) 🍋 on the tree. Lemon Posset might be simple enough to have a go at making!!
    @penz yes I will get another Westie but would like to do a nthern hemisphere trip before I have a puppy, possibly around this time this year.
    @ccco Does @stitchincarol’s advice about planning sound as if it could help you?
    @bert1802, @lilymartin Hope all is well with you both
    And you too @jaifaim😘

No pocket list so far today!!

USA. Day 21. FD

I ate a little more than I wanted but I have a feeling that mindful eating healthy foods and portion control is going to help me. @merryapple, I also plan out my meals each day like @stitchincarol but I am beginning to think that journaling my food is putting my mind too much on food. I have been journaling so long that I recognize a proper serving size when I see it but when I journal and see how many calories I ate and I have extra room for more food, I will go for the extra food. When I don’t journal, I don’t do that. I am going to try just spending time on improving my mindful eating to see where that takes me.

It sounds like everyone is doing well and I am glad to see that. I hope everyone had a lovely day. It was beautiful and warm today here! 😊

Day 21 UK FD
    Day 20 NFD
    Day 19 NFD

Quick checkin after v long and exhausting but excellent weekend of conference. I’m packed to go to DD’s for the week and will catch up with posts on the train. But still on this waggon with you!

Day 21-No. VA USA-NFD
    Hello to all. Today is surprisingly warm here, but the fall-like weather returns in a day or two. We are very dry, however, and need some rain.
    It is very interesting to read of everyone’s approach to food and meals. @ccco, I believe I agree with you about journaling food. I think it tends to make me a bit obsessed with things. After so many years, I do have a good idea of how many calories and carbs are present in most foods. And I know the naughty little candy packets at the office “for Halloween” have X number of calories each. If I just stay away from them, and then I don’t have to add them up!
    Have a good day, all. I have a very early appointment today and have to rush!

Day 22 – USA/GA – FD

Weigh-in: 235 lbs. Going for another FD500 today. My grandmother was good at that sort of thing. She taught me the basics of crocheting when I was a kid. Didn’t get past making chains though… my mom doesn’t claim any skill at knitting or crochet, but I’ll ask again haha

Still, yes, that is a good idea 😉

Pocket list – day 22
    @northgeorgia

Day 22 – Rural Nebraska, USA – WFD

Wowza, wowza: my weight this morning was an astonishing 157.6–LESS than DH!!!!!!! Furthermore, it’s two pounds lower than last Tuesday morning. I am a truly STOKED woman.

I’m also a busy one, with tons on my to-do list before I head to Omaha for lessons, so must dash.

Viewing 32 posts - 201 through 232 (of 232 total)

You must be logged in to reply.