The morning after the day before – blood sugar and exercise problem?

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Welcome to The Fast Diet and Exercise forums
The morning after the day before – blood sugar and exercise problem?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Rabbitfood 10 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

• Am 70 year old lady, doing 5:2 to keep healthy and lose just a few pounds. Type 2 diabetes in the family on one side. Think I have tendencies as have had hypoglycaemic problems all my life. Just know I cannot do high sugar and caffeine together. Think over reactive pancreas just pushes out too much insulin, then I get wobbly and feel faint. Thought diet might help as do not think eating (too much) too often interferes with my life and health. Always have been concerned when my next meal was coming and tend to panic when travelling and meals uncertain. Am always hungry. Lucky I realise I normally eat a lot, must have high metabolic rate. Never dieted before.

Question: On second week of diet. Amazingly coped with fasting OK. Seems no breakfast and doing 6 pm to 6 pm better than breakfast and two meals. Felt good on third fast day yesterday. However, the mornings after the fast day I do not feel well. Fuzzy head, not much energy, think sleep disturbed a little. Played my usual tennis last week and was not good. Literally not on the ball. Tried to get up early, eat and warm up properly but it was still not good. I have a physical job (7 hours walking, lifting and so on) as a clinical support worker in a hospital on part-time irregular basis. Due to play tennis and work this Friday and not sure re fasting on Thu. Might delay till Sat. Anyone else not good the morning after? Any advice, most welcome. Have read book and most posts.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply.