Steps Challenge July 2017

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Mia139 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

• I’d like to start a walking/running challenge for this month, beginning today. To participate, you’ll need some sort of step tracker, like a bracelet, hook on the belt device or there are smartphone apps out there that will track your steps daily, (provided you keep your phone with you). There won’t be a spreadsheet, just report your numbers here at the end of the day or the following morning.

Support for the 5:2 eating plan, or variations, has been great on this forum. Do you think we can motivate those “exercise slackers” like myself to get moving?

Hi @califdreamer

I would like to join you on this challenge. I really must get more active and this might just spur me on! Will post steps done daily and see how it goes.
    My total for today is 8051

July 5, California USA

My steps yesterday, according to my Garmin Vivofit were 4201. Ugh! It was a lazy day. I will do better today!

Mia139, 8501 is a good number. Do even better today!

July 5 UK

Now that I’m in bed and not planning any more walking , I can log my steps for today.! Went out early and did an hour fast walk to try to boost the numbers! Final reading for the day ….12080…

Excellent MIA! 12080 is a lot of steps!

I’ve been mostly sitting at my desk at work, so will have to log some steps at the end of the work day.

July 6

Total steps11120. Went to the gym this morning before work and managed a 4 K walk on the treadmill as it was raining here!

July 7

Total steps 11447. Certainly getting more active!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply.