Starting 5:2 in 2014

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Carla 10 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Hi, I tried doing the 5:2 back in 2013 but only did it once and found it really hard. I am now further along in my diet journey and have decided to give it another go. I am currently in my 2nd week and am finding it really good. I have been looking for people to follow online who are starting the 5:2 in 2014 but most people started in 2013 when it all first hit the news and now the people that were talking about it seem to have fallen off the radar! Anybody else new to the 5:2 lifestyle?

I have been writing a blog about my weight loss journey and started it in 2012 at 222lbs… I am now at 189lbs and want to use the 5:2 and my new healthy lifestyle to get me down to my goal weight of 161 lbs. I aim to hit 161 lbs in April/May time this year. You can read my blog at: http://www.lovehealthy161.blogspot.com

If anybody else is blogging about thier 5:2 journey please say as would love to follow them.

kfausten86,

Welcome back! Wishing you much success and going to start following your blog!

Carla

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.