Search function

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  liztheartist 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• I would like to see a “keyword” search function and also a “phrase” search function. Would be easier than searching the forum posts to find discussions about a topic such as “sleep” or “fasted sleep” or “sleep issue”, etc… Thanks for reading!

There have been several posts regarding search function in recent weeks.
    There is a problem with it and it is unavailable at the moment.

I’m going to second guess now and apologies if I’m wrong.
    If you are experiencing problems sleeping on FDs it seems to be a common issue. Saving sufficient calories for a hot drink before bed is often suggested.

It is the reason I only eat at dinner time on FDs as it means I can use all my calories in the evening and not go to bed hungry.
    Having said that I’ve done a few extended food free fasts and never had any issues getting to sleep.

Thanks Amazon,

Finnished my first fast this morning, a 24 hr true fast . I had no trouble sleeping. I was researching answers about it tho in case I did have problems. All is well and it went swimmingly!

Looking forward to a search function!

Be well

I’ve been perusing the posts in hopes of finding answers to a couple of questions I have, and a search function would be super helpful. I love the Way of Life and Way of Eating and the supportive community and hope this movement continues.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply.