Over eating on non fast days

This topic contains -1 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  testytoast 10 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Hello,
    I love this 5:2 but not sure I’m doing it right. I started in March at 8 stone 10 and now weight 8 stone 3 and am quite happy here, I weigh myself every morning because it helps me understand what’s happening. After a fast day I weigh 2lbs less, pretty much guaranteed! Problem is on my normal eating days I eat like a pig! I knew today would be a fast day so last night I ate so much junk – chocolate, nuts, biscuits etc that I felt physically sick, not sure why I pig out because I don’t find fast days hard at all. I’m really interested in the cancer reducing benefits etc- am I doing this diet wrong for them?

Thanks in advance 🙂

I’m not sure it’s very healthy to binge like that. I do it every once in a while though (cake is my downfall) and don’t think of it as a horrible thing as long as I don’t do it regularly. Part of the diet is eating well on non-fast days – it’s necessary to keep your body going correctly on the fast days.

Sorry, I don’t think that’s much help. I have horrible fast days if I don’t eat properly the day before, so I find the fasting keeps me in line. The diet isn’t for everyone, nothing is, so don’t think of it as a failure if it’s not for you. If you’re worried about it, maybe talk to your GP if you trust her.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.