newbie saying hi

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Angie090465 10 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• howdy,
    i stopped doing this diet in october and put a little bit of weight back on, ive started again, read the book again and found this forum!. im re -focused and as such im doing ADF for the first week, mainly to get my head in the right place.
    a question regarding the management of the diet, mainly to help it fit in to your lifestyle, can you switch to different fast plans?, ie the 20hr fast etc, can you mix them into a normal schedule of 5:2 if you need to?.

also, does it matter medicaly if you take multi vitamins on your fast days?

hopefuly with the help and support of this forum, i will keep focused.

howdy to you and welcome Tntoast!!

wel done for coming back to 5.2, yes absolutely you can tweak and mix this way of eating as and when you feel the need to, that’s the beauty of it, you adjust your life around it and not the other way around!!
    there is the 16.8 variant lol, the 4.3 when you feel you are able to throw in an extra fast 🙂
    as for the vitamins I am no medical expert but I think taking vitamins shoud be ok!
    good luck with it and am sure this forum will keep you motivated, and the support on here is always fab!!
    happy fasting 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.