This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Angie090465 10 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Hi all i’m Michelle i’m 43, my husband and I started on the 6th of January. We are doing 5:2 so our first week nearly in. Was wondering how often you should weigh yourself? i was going to do it every week.

Hi Michelle
    Welcome to the forum 🙂
    Weighing is up to you – I weigh myself each Sunday.
    Its also important to take your measurements too, especially waist, as sometimes you find you haven’t lost weight but have lost inches which is something that keeps you motivated.
    Good luck to you both – keep posting 🙂

@michelle the short answer is – as little or often as you want to! As you will see from many of the posts and what I preach to the point of saturation is …you do what works for you!!

5:2 is not a ‘fad diet’ or a ‘quick fix’ that lists loads of ‘dos’; ‘don’ts’; ‘musts’ and ‘shoulds’ – it’s a change of lifestyle and a way of eating that you can do indefinitely. So you try different things and different ways until you find the way that suits you best.

If you read the book and the ‘how?’ and ‘faq’ links at the top of the page as well as the many posts you’ll see that we’re all on the same road but just as, in life, people walk; run; cycle; go by car/bus/train/plane/ship, everyone ‘does their own thing’ but gets to the same place in the end.
    Good luck

ok thanks

Hi Michelle and welcome to the forums

good luck on your journey, way to go now! 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply.