Newbi

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Angie090465 10 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• This is my second fast day I did ok on the first but snacked out in the wee hours of the next morning..
    I’ve just had a latte and am wondering if I can? I drink full fat lattes all the time with honey
    do you think that I just go for low fat but can I still do the honey bit ?

@gurs I wouldn’t have the latte unless it was part of my 500 cals…a full fat latte with honey is around 300 cals which is more than half your fast day calories.

Even a low fat latte with honey will use 200+ cals which – and this is only my opinion – would be better to be used on something healthier on your fast days.

If you are fitting your lattes into your non fast days that is different but you should still be very aware of the amount of calories in those as they will use up a large part of your TDEE cals.

You don’t say where you are but here in the UK we have ‘instant’ latte – Maxwell House latte is around 50 cals per sachet….any added honey has 30 cals worth of pure sugar per teaspoonful .

I’m not criticising but if you have been drinking full fat lattes with honey ‘all the time’ you will have been well over the calories you actually need in a day as well as overloading on sugar.

Something to think about perhaps 😀

hi there and welcome Gurs and well done on your first fast!

very good advice form Silvestra, with time you will become mindful of the calories you use on non fast days, good luck and happy fasting 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.