New today – fasting days Wednesday and Sunday

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Welcome to The Fast Diet and Exercise forums
New today – fasting days Wednesday and Sunday

This topic contains 0 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Dreamgirl2014 10 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Hi Everyone (anyone )

I am new here and have decided that I need to get my figure back and lose 28lbs at least. So I hope you can offer me advice and tips and help regarding what I am supposed to do and not do (smiles)

Exercise speeds up the weight loss, even though this isn’t a quick fix.

Some days will be hard and others will be easy. Keep hydrated and be aware of electrolytes – you need minerals, so drink fizzy water.

You have to figure out what works best for you on fast days – spreading your calories throughout the day or save them for one big or two smaller meals in the evening. I can’t go to bed hungry, so I don’t eat until 5-6 in the evening.

You will need some weeks to figure things out, nothing is done in a day. Get an app that calculates calories, and weigh your food on fast days.

And rememer the wonderful health benefits! 🙂 You can do it!

Hi and welcome:

Here are some tips that might help: http://thefastdiet.co.uk/forums/topic/warnings-to-newbies/

Good Luck!

Thank you Lizamor and Simcoeluv xx

Just to say that I weighed myself today at (gulp) 10 stone 2 lbs

I am hoping to lose at least One Pound in weight ( not cash ) by next Friday!

I like sparkling water so that’s good! I prefer it to still water .. I am just about to check out your tips Simcoluv ….

fingers crossed I succeed in this .. I need a little boost in my life for my

Dating (giggles) Thank you both ”) xx

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply.