New to this, week 1 = Hard

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Beavergong 10 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Hi

I have just started this diet (1 week ago) after 4-5 years of not being able to shift any weight. I’ve tried all sorts of diets with no success, I started kickboxing 2 years ago and this has helped with my fitness and leaned my muscle mass a bit, but I just cant seem to shift the flab on my belly. Ive been at a constant 12 stone 3 to 12 stone 4 for 4 years!

Well, week 1 I found extremely difficult, my first Fast on Wednesday was a nightmare. I didnt know what to do with myself, I was starving for most of the day and it really got me down. I did, for the first time in years, really enjoy my chicken and salad when I got home, and surprisingly it seemed to satisfy me for the rest of the night.

Fast 2 was a bit easier as I planned a little better, had a low cal breakfast, a nice home made low cal soup I made for lunch and a rice cake to get me through the afternoon. Then a large bowl of Rice Krispies when I got home form work, with a few cherries. That was all I needed.

Well, I am happy to say, I am 3 1/2 pound lighter this morning after just one week, I am so happy to see results this quickly. This has given me the motivation I need to stick to this, 2 days a week isn’t much after all 🙂

Glad to hear its becoming easier for you. That would seem to be the pattern for most of us. I’m 14 weeks in 20lbs down but the last few pounds have been hard won. I’m in this for the long haul and am so glad my blood results showed a significant change after 3 months. Keep at it .

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.