New to the site, not the Fast Diet

This topic contains 12 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Xenos 10 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

• Hi everyone,

Anyone else from the Sandwich Islands? Canadian transplant now living here. I don’t if anyone else in these parts knows about the Fast Diet. I just joined the forum to share stories with fellow fasters.

Some background: Heard about the Fast Diet back in March. Had to wait till 11 May to try it. Started at 103,3 kg (227.8 lbs). Now at 88,5 kg (195.2 lbs).

The Holiday season will get in full swing soon with Christmas parties and all so I expect to go up a tad. No big deal. I’ll lose it all in a few weeks when I go back on the plan full time in January. My goal (85kg or 187 lbs) still looks reachable and even beatable in 2014.

This Fast Diet works like nothing I’ve ever tried before. And the look on the face of people I haven’t seen in a few months? Priceless.

See you around!

You sound like a total Pro Xenos! Congartulations on losing 32.6lbs, thats an amazing achievement and you dont have far to go now until your goal weight. That must be an amazing feeling! Share the joy when you get there 😉

Hi Xenos,

What a great weight loss, you have done really well.

I too believe its the best diet I have ever tried, and I have done them all over 40 years. I have lost 26 lbs over 5 months, and like you will put on a bit over Xmas, with chocolates and wine!

New Year and new targets, we will soon get back on track.

Cheers.

Thanks NatashaD. Keep us posted as well.

26 lbs lost in five months sounds pretty good too, symba7. Enjoy the chocolates and the wine. 😉

Will do Xenos – its only week 1 (4:3 this week and next, down to 5:2 thereafter) but Im down by 4.5lbs already! I started at 150lbs and want to get down to 132lbs. Only 13.5lbs to go :D. I feel like this diet could give me a new sense of control over my eating habits. It sounds ridiculous but I love knowing that I shouldnt put weight on if I stay within my TDEE. It means I can use those calories however I want (even if I want chocolate!) as long as I stay under that number. Its the simplest thing, but so liberating.

Wowie, Xenos, well done!

I can’t speak about any weight loss as I’ve only been trying for 5 weeks and actually gained last week (you’ve got to laugh) but I’m now 3lbs lighter than I was in October, which is actually more than I’ve lost all year doing the conventional calories restriction methods.

Your resolve is something I need to emulate! (I’d find it tough living in a place named after a favourite lunctime snack 🙂 )

I’m on 4:3 this week and it’s going okay, the scales are encouraging.
    Aud x

Thanks audrich. Going 4:3 sounds a hard core! I learned I could do 5:2 fine. 4:3? A bridge too far for me. You should get awesome results tough. Best of luck!

Hi Xenos, I’ve never been described as hard core before!
    I kinda like it 🙂

Weigh-in is on Monday, I don’t know, but I hope it’s going well for you

Aud x

Super weight loss Xenos! Congrats on sticking to it since March!
    Stef.

Whoohoo, hardcore Aud!

Great job so far Stranger, sounds like you got it figured!

Thanks for all the positive comments everyone. I fully expect to plateau at some point. That day hasn’t arrived yet. 😀

Amazingly weight loss 🙂 Its good to hear your story and that you are enjoying the diet and new way of life, so encouraging.
    Elaine 🙂

Thanks Elaine. I just wish I had heard about the plan sooner, given the results. No point looking in the rear view mirror I suppose. I plan on finding out how low I can go after the Holidays. 🙂

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply.