New starter…

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  fasting_me 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Hi folks – bought the book yesterday but jumping straight into this tomorrow (no time like the present!)
    Just a question though – say I fast Monday and Wednesday this week, do I have to stick with those sane days the following week or can I change to Monday / Thursday for example??
    TIA

In any week you can do what ever days work for you – although you should avoid consecutive days if you want it to be sustainable, because it’s too hard for most people to do that. Personally, over the last 5.5 years I’ve always planned on fasting on Monday and Thursday as the norm, but sometimes it’s Monday and Wednesday or Tuesday and Thursday. Sometimes I’ve had to just do it one day a week. I’ve always avoided fasting on Friday and the weekend, and also when on holiday.

Newbody, one of the nice things about Fasting/5:2 is the flexibility — if Monday/Thursday don’t work for you, then do Tuesday/Friday. There is no magic combination of days: suit yourself.
    Welcome to Fasting and good luck.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.