Just starting out

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  FVR 10 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• This is my first week on 5:2, I’m still so sceptical but I really want this to work! Wish me luck!

Bon chance! You won’t need it though. Just stick to the plan and you’ll discover all sorts of benefits 🙂

Good Luck FVR!

I just wanted to say that I have lost 14lb in about 9 weeks (although I put a bit back on over Xmas) without really feeling any “pain”, hunger or falling off the wagon.

I have found that the lifestyle makes you think more about what you are eating on both the fasting and non-fasting days and I know that I won’t die if I don’t eat anything for a few hours. I did get a bit obsessed about counting calories even on non fast days but it was only to make sure I didn’t go over on those days too. I also found there were times when I didn’t eat the low fat yogurt or apple as I would rather save the calories for dinner time.

The feeling you get from stepping on the scales and realising it is working is great!

So, good luck – it really does work.
    Linda

Good luck from me too FVR!!

stick with it, give it time and happy fasting 🙂

Thanks everyone, I just need to trust the process ! It’s good to know so many others are alongside for the ride! 😉

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply.