Iphone/Ipad Apps

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Dra57 8 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Does anyone use any of these iphone apps to track their progress or help them with their meal planning etc.
    Are they any good?

Tracking meals…found it a waste of time with 5:2.

IF Manager is much better for tracking fasting periods.

I would want it to go beyond 36 hours.

I use myfitnesspal and love it. I enter everything I am going to eat on my fast day so I know I am eating the right amount. Today I made one dish and I was able to adjust the amounts as I cooked (when I wanted to add more chicken and some mushrooms). I also track other days to keep myself in check – it means I have some chocolate not the whole block.
    I use it to track my exercise too, and gain a lot of satisfaction from entering my exercise at the end of a workout. And now I am up to 20 something days in a row logged in its added motivation 🙂

I use my fitness pal too.
    Can use on both iPad and iPhone.
    It’s free plus has extensive data base in the app so you can track intake and output even without Internet access. Just upload to web based version when available. This means it’s great for use on holidays too.
    I’ve been using it to lose weight for approx 22 months (nearly 6 stones). Starting 5:2 next week and will continue to use it to keep track of every day and weekly average cal intake.
    S

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply.