iPhone app?

This topic contains -1 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  LA Chubster 8 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Hello,

I’m very new to the site but am loving the precious information from some forum posts and when I looked on the app store , I was disappointed not to find an app for this site/forum.

Are there any plans to create an app for mobile devices?

I am not sure about the benefits of an app? You can save this site to your favourites for quick access.

On the other hnd there is an app that I can highly recommend and that really helps with achieving your goal here: “Myfitnesspal” is a free app that allows you to log your food intake.

Best of luck
    Stef.

Looking at my tracker via Safari on my iPhone, I got into the screen where you can make bookmarks etc. There’s an option there for “add this to my home page”. I clicked on that, and voila — an icon similar to an app icon appeared on my phone. When I click on it, it takes me directly to my tracker here.

What version of the OP are you using and what do you want your tracker to do?

My phone is on the most current OP (whatever that is) and it has an app called “Health”. It automatically records the steps, distance and floors I climb each day. It will also record the calories I burn and activities I engage in at the gym if I input them.

It doesn’t seem to have a tracker for food and calorie intake. But I don’t bother with that anyway.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply.