Introducing: Phil

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Mimi 10 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Greetings!

I’ve been a ‘lurker’ on this forum for a while now, so I thought I’d formally introduce myself. I’m Phil, 31, up in sunny (lol) Manchester.

I came to The Fast Diet about 7 weeks ago now via my Sister who was, at the time, a tad disillusioned with her Slimming World progress. Having attended her Slimming World group myself for a period of time, I completely understood why she was after trying something new.

Out of interest, I devoured Dr M’s ‘The Fast Diet’ book in order to fully understand what she was going on about. I then progressed on to Brad Pilon’s ‘Eat. Stop. Eat’ and have recently just finished Randi Frederick’s ‘Fasting: An Exceptional Human Experience’. It would be fair to say I’m cultivating an avid interest in Fasting and IF as a long-term lifestyle change.

7 weeks later and I’m down 10lbs. I’m getting married on August 3rd and have promised myself that I’ll be at least a stone lighter for the big day. I’m quietly confident that I’m on track to meet that target, and perhaps even more!

Phil

Hello Phil – welcome aboard! Well done with your weight loss and your lifestyle change. Can we have a picture of your in your wedding suit (and a ‘Before’ shot too??)
    BTW I’m a big fan of Brad Pilon too. Besides knowing this subject inside out, he’s a very nice bloke indeed (I interviewed him for my original Times feature that kicked off the Fast Diet back in October) – he speaks a great deal of sense about fasting in general, and particularly regarding exercise, fitness and muscle maintenance.
    Do keep in touch

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.