I haven't eaten in my 2 day fast…is this ok?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  bigbooty 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Hi all…im new and this is my first 2 day fast (also done 36 hours last week) my question is, is it OK to eat nothing at all??
    I just have a few coffees and as much water as I can…I feel terrific and am not tempted at all to eat im really gobsmacked to be honest with my discipline.
    any advice is appreciated.
    I am 41 going on 42 and have been moderately overweight for years now im 5″11 and fluctuate between 95-110kg…probably 105 average.
    drink to much soft drink!! and binge drink on the weekend!
    Have decided to start fasting from sunday nights after dinner to dinnertime Tuesday night as often (if not always depending on the progress) as possible.
    Cheers all!!

Yes it’s fine. Some people find it easier to eat nothing than to stick to 500/600 cals. (The 500/600 is a max limit not a requirement.)
    If you feel well it should be fine. Keeping the water intake up is a good idea.

Thanks for that

Not a problem, just drink lots. Take a good vitamin B, it helps liver function. I used to do Sunday evening dinner until Wednesday breakfast. Im in maintenance now, 94kg down to 70 kg, 5’10” male. I still water fast every Monday. Took me 6 months before I was completely comfortable with fasting. The fact that you’ve been able to do it so easily and so fast is awesome!!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply.