Hello from Berkshire, UK

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  JacquiA 10 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• My mother sent me ‘The Fast Diet’ book a couple of months ago. I tried a fast day and lasted until 10.30 am. The book was left unopened – I’d given up before I’d begun.

I don’t know what happened, but I tried a fast day last Saturday and I did it! I probably ate about 600 calories. I tried a fast day yesterday and was quite good but it was hard!

I’ve now started reading the book and would like to thank Dr Michael Mosley for the easy explanations of things e.g. insulin resistance. A very interesting book and I hope to carry on the 5:2 diet.

Hi
    I would definitely recommend reading the book – I read it from cover to cover and started yesterday with my first fast. Found it easier than I thought, stuck to 500 calories and although felt hungry it was not uncomfortable (and I knew I could eat properly today!) I will do my second fast tomorrow. I think the book helps to focus you and is written in a really easy to understand way. I plan to keep it by me and dip into it when I’m wavering!
    Good luck with it!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.