Fat Busting Brits!!

This topic contains 35,596 replies, has 410 voices, and was last updated by  Brads27 2 hours, 3 minutes ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 34,001 through 34,050 (of 36,089 total)

• Hi all, been busy, sorry to not post…Well done to those who’ve lost!
    have done yesterday & today as FDs, managing around 600cals, weight the same, had 2 nonFDs which do damage šŸ˜‚ Wednesday was stressful as Enoch’s owner had got drunk & fallen, couldn’t get up so I had to call an ambulance, not seen her since as Enoch has been poorly. Had a lovely meal out in the evening though, sat by the river…My new HomeStart family have a difficult situation, Mum was very frustrated when I rang so that was hard. Cut youngest’s hair, he wason call & got a shout, luckily it was all even šŸ˜‚ Have dodged showers to plant out more veg plants. Avoided the coronation here!

Good morning,
    I am lost with what day it is šŸ™‚and have lost track of which days I had in mind for FDs. These long weekend breaks easily confuse me.

My son and DIL are hosting a family bbq for the coronation picnic day. It’s sunny here now so hope the weather holds. I shall enjoy today and will watch the concert tonight and then tomorrow back to a FD and aquafit. No more fizz or chocolate for a while. No excuses!

I envy the people with holiday bookings. We have nothing booked and have probably left it late for the summer. We only go in the uk and self cater but I find it hard to find accommodation which allow 2 dogs, although they are only small. We have had bad experiences with kennels so will never do kennels again.

We had fireworks in the neighbourhood last night. One of my dogs is petrified and is very unsettled today. I didn’t imagine fireworks ā˜¹ļø

Best wishes to the faster today. It will be me tomorrow. I am thinking of the doing 1200. 5/2 is proving hard second time around.
    Regards Bronwyn

Give the 1200 a go but do it every day not just 2 days. I will have a lot to lose when I come back from holiday and only a month to lose it unless I still fit in my new suit. It’s a lovely warm sunny day here today, just took Chloe out. So no doubt she’ll be asleep soonšŸ˜.

Afternoon Allā€¦
    A good long walk across the fields.. it was funny all the grass is getting very long, Charlie was playing with a dog on routeā€¦ he was wet through all his back just as if he had had a bathā€¦he laid down and started washing his self he hates getting wet.. I think he wondered what had happenedā€¦

Feeling a bit brighter once I am up and moving I am better.. still coughing at times, a couple of hours through the night I got up for water in the end.

Starting to pack for our trip.. goodness doggies donā€™t travel lightā€¦ he doesnā€™t like his toys packed in a bag he keeps taking them out and playing with them!
    A quick hoover around as I pack things up.. 3 pm Monday to get in so no dash .. weather not good tomorrow but it picks up a bit through the week šŸ¤žšŸ»

Kay.,
    Well done on all the bell ringing you must burn some calories..

Daveā€¦
    Holiday fever hitting you a few more days Thursday is it?
    Have a great timeā€¦.a good burning sun even in cloud be careful, plenty of sun cream on!

Hedgehog..
    You seem to change your HS families a lot.. you just get used to them and have to move on. Could have been strange having lop sided hair he would have got ribbed šŸ˜‚ good job you got it done.

Bronwynā€¦
    I get mixed up when bank holidays and weekends all the same to me..enjoy your bbq and the weather holds too.

I am sure you have beenā€¦.I am going to Bridlington, a small detached two bed house, beach 20 yards away, takes two dogs which you donā€™t pay for. Lots of dog friendly places to eat pubs/ cafes..
    I like walking the beach itā€™s on the south shore, itā€™s a lovely beach, so I walk to Fraisthorpe to the brown cow cafe eat then walk back.
    Just after Steve passed, my first venture on my own with Charlie, different accommodation, I walked 30 miles and Charlie 41 miles in three daysā€¦phew!
    Hard to go away on your own, no one to talk too.. I feel ok at Brid.

Jean x

Have a great time Jean And enjoy the haddock and chips. Plenty of time to lose it when you get home.

Morning Allā€¦
    We walked out while a chicken was cooking.. all packed nearly and ready to go..

Charlie very upset he doesnā€™t know whatā€™s happeningā€¦

Leaving about 12/1pmā€¦ expecting rain for most of the day improving to mixed weather through the week..I shall be watching closely when I am thereā€¦ about 1 hours drive.

Dave..
    Yes there will be a few fish and chips, crab tooā€¦ ice cream also on the listā€¦
    Hoping to get a bit of walking inā€¦

I am on wifi so I should be able to pop byā€¦.

Jean x

If you have a decent data contract you will be ok in mobile data but WiFi is better if free. I will have to buy a data passport when I go away it costĀ£2 per day so not too bad. I will be having ice cream and chips and beer so no wonder I gain a stone on holiday but at least I enjoy it. No point going on holiday and fasting. It’s never stopped raining today, where we are going it’s 26Ā°C every day.

Evening Allā€¦
    Arrived and settled inā€¦ weather tomorrow looks better.. lots of rain over night apparentlyā€¦
    I am getting 5g here so very goodā€¦
    House spotless, looking around for muck thereā€™s
    nothing at all.
    High tide 7.33am so it will be about ready to walk the beach at 9 amā€¦
    A hour later the next dayā€¦. Could be iffy..See how I goā€¦

Dave..
    I have European data make sure you have to pay before you goā€¦still Canaries may be different..
    Bet you are excitedšŸ˜Ž

Jean x

Evening!
    Jean- hope that the weather improves & you have a nice break, it looks a lovely beach there…must be hard on your own, sending you hugs xx
    Dave- what are you like, getting into holiday eating already!
    Bronwyn- we had fireworks last night too, luckily Xena isn’t scared…she is awful in the car, so if we go on holiday with her it has to be 30mins away max! We’ve found some lovely barns with hot tubs, & a field for the dogs to play. She used to go to stay at dog sitters houses but they’ve both retired. There seem to be quite a few dog friendly cottages our way- in Suffolk. Hope you get back to fasting okay!
    Hope everyone else is okay…
    Walked all 3 dogs today, then did a bit in the garden, so felt quite achy afterwards! Have managed a FD today, 650cals, not sure what’ll happen the rest of the week though, Mum’s away so it feels like a break for us too & fancy a few treats!

Good morning everyone, not long now. Canaries are classed as Spain, good weather over there 26Ā°c with a lovely breeze. The first time I went to Lanzarote I went with my mate. He was in his late 70s and the one he usually went with had to drop out so Denise said why don’t I go with him. I was talking to a woman outside our hotel who does sun creams and other things. She said the sun in Lanzarote is the strongest she knows and she’s been around the world. She said lots of her customers have managed to get sunburnt in the past here but been ok in Africa and hot countries similar.I use Ultrasun. It’s quiet expensive but only needs to be put on once and I’ve never been burned since I started using it.Jimmy Anderson the cricketer uses it and he’s stood in the sun all day.

Evening Allā€¦
    We have had a lovely day two long beach walks, then we went out for fish and chips and a walk around the harbour across lunch time.
    I decided to return to the cottage and I sat in the garden reading it was lovely and sunny, got my shorts out!

Looks like showers tomorrow a bright start at first.

Hedgehog..
    Hope you find a dog friendly place to getaway to. Well done on the fastingā€¦

Dave..
    Are the charges European for your phoneā€¦ yes itā€™s very strong sun, people with third degree burns when I was there, that was in cloud!!!
    You will have a great timeā€¦.šŸ˜Ž

Jean x

Yes the charges are European.I will pay Ā£2 per day so it’s no big deal. Can still use WiFi over there Enjoy the haddock and chips Jean they look lovely.

Daveā€¦
    Haddock and chipsā€¦.Ā£10.30!!!!
    All the prices are up a lot.. I usually pay Ā£7.50..

Hi FB Brits hope all is well with you Xxxx

Its been a lovely long weekend.. feeling tired today though .. not used to cooking for 3 these days lol All younger ones seem to do is eat lolol.

Sym… You are soo brave going away with just you and Charlie.. Hopefully you will have beautiful weather.

I have had a good eating day today.. just fruit ….nuts.. and boiled eggs Ryvita .. so hopefully staying on track.

Enjoy your evening everyone …

Eat for the body you want. Not for the body you have. xxxx
    Enjoy your evening everyone …

Hemmy..
    Yes I agree you get out the habit of cooking, I feel the same. So easy cooking for oneā€¦lovely to have them both over to stay.
    I have to push to go away on my own, Charlie makes it easierā€¦. Itā€™s just doing all the packing for both of us, then remembering all the food as I canā€™t go into shops with Charlie, usually drive to where I know as I get lost easily and I know Bridlington well. A bit boring I suppose to go to the same place. I have booked again for July I was going to cancel but I will come back as itā€™s worked well.

Well to bed soon so night x

Evening!
    Jean- loads of walking, you’ll burn all the fish & chips off! Glad you had some sun at least! Re the Homestart families, I’ve been supporting 2 at a time, some have been 6 months or more, others are shorter & focused on something specific…
    Dave- nice temperature in Lanzarote for you, I’ll be envious! Will it be hilly where you are, just thinking of yours & Denise’s knees?
    Hemmy- glad you had a good weekend, I winced at your eat for the body you want, I’ve been really hungry & eaten too much today!
    Bronwyn- did you decide to fast today?
    A rainy morning here, so I got wet on all 3 walks! Caught up with some indoor jobs & had a chat with one of my HS families I’ve finished supporting, the one who moved to Belfast.

Good morning everyone the sun is out but rain forecast just as I will be bowlingšŸ„“.Wow Ā£10:30 for fish and chips, I’d want the fishing rod included for that price, but your on holiday so just enjoy them. It will cost us aroundĀ£40-50 each night dining out. We have saved up for it so will spend it. Not sure if we will get away again later in the year, depends if Denise as her new knee done.

Good morning everyone the sun is out but rain forecast just as I will be bowlingšŸ„“.Wow Ā£10:30 for fish and chips, I’d want the fishing rod included for that price, but your on holiday so just enjoy them. It will cost us aroundĀ£40-50 each night dining out. We have saved up for it so will spend it. Not sure if we will get away again later in the year, depends if Denise as her new knee done.

Morning everyone,wasn’t able to post yesterday due to having Internet connection problems but all sorted now šŸ¤ž
    Looks like a good long weekend was had by everyone despite the weather on Coronation day. I did go over my daily 1200 calories a couple of days but stuck to my not having breakfast which is getting easier now. Am now back on course so hopefully not much damage done.
    Dave not long now am envious of the weather you’ll be having.
    Jean Fish & Chips here are Ā£10:50 enjoy your time away.
    No lunch out again today as we’re awaiting a follow up visit from an engineer regarding our solar battery installation.At least I’m saving calories again šŸ˜‰
    Enjoy the rest of your day everyone whether fasting or not.
    Nana x

Afternoon Allā€¦
    A beautiful morning here a very long walk on the beach blue skies. Itā€™s very quiet not many people about, I quite like that.
    We went for coffee on our way back.
    Sat in the garden when we came back, got my kit off a couple of hours then we walked out for ice cream and a crab sandwich for lunch.. fresh prawns for this eveningā€¦

Weather is breaking a bit now rain expected about 2pm.
    Supposed to be a good day tomorrow.

Dave..
    Have a great holiday and a safe flightā€¦

Hedges..
    Stuffing my face too much..a big fast for a month when back before my next venture.
    Juggling two HS families sounds a bit much.. you are good and kind.

Nanaā€¦
    Hope all your wifi is sorted now.

Jean x

Hi FB Brits hope all is well with you. Xxxx

Its more like April here with sunshine then downpours. Trying to get a line of washing dry lol.

Just had delivered some.. boots for walking.. Kristy suggested them as I cant remember how many boots I have gone through.. My last ones I bought beginning December mountain Warehouse. Again they are leaking quite badly.

So far these look brilliant and soo comfortable ..more like mucking out boots..plus quite smart at Ā£50 . It will be interesting to see how long my feet stay dry. lol

Sym.. I think the fish and chip price is the same here … enjoy your time away.

Chicken breast .. small jacket potato and broccoli this evening.. simple but tasty.

Enjoy your day every one. Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out. Xxxx

Hemmyā€¦
    Always open on walking boots Ā£50 is a good price. You will have to let us know how comfy and waterproof they are..
    Looking at muck boots again for the winter, (posh wellies).. I had a pair complaining about them leaking, so comfy and warm, I got them out and realised I had worn them through!!.. I might go up to the next price and they will last longerā€¦maybe September ishā€¦

Really lovely day here just had half an hour of dark clouds and a bit of rain.. looks as if brightening again..Charlie has done 9 miles today so a small walk this eveningā€¦

Xx

I got wet bowling but had a good game.Had a Chinese meal from the chippy I asked them to recommend a meal, I said I wanted spicy chicken.My mouth is like that of a dragon it’s on fire.šŸ”„šŸ”„šŸ”„.I had all the chicken and half the rice, it was just too hot

Evening!
    Jean- hope that the weather stays good again tomorrow, sounds like it’s been a nice break…
    Dave- have a safe journey tomorrow! Hope you have a lovely holiday šŸ˜Ž Hope the hot chicken doesn’t upset your stomach!
    Nana- hope you got the solar panel issue sorted today, a shame you missed your lunch out…
    Hemmy- I’ve given up on mountain warehouse boots- the last pair I had only lasted 3 months! Spent over Ā£100 on my current pair & they’ve lasted more than 2 years, so worth it…hope yours are good!
    Walked Xena & Obi, no answer from Enoch’s owner- we’ve had alot of storms the last few days, he gets really stressed so has probably been upset at night…shopping done today, tried a new recipe for potato scones which we had with bacon & egg but it was disappointing! Hubby has been looking at places to go for a short break, but not decided…

Good afternoon FBBs

A fast day for me today. Aiming for 800 cals. The 500 has flown out of the window – I am finding it too difficult to keep so low. Poached eggs on toast for tea with a piece of fruit after. My eating has been sensible this week and I had lost another pound yesterday. I think it is a fluid loss after overeating last weekend but I record it and it lifts my spirits.

There were some nice summer clothes in Sainsburys. I am not buying anything until my stone marker goes down, 6 lbs to go ā˜¹ļø. Lots more to go after that but concentrating on a little at a time.

Jean, I hope you are enjoying your holiday and the weather is being kind. My son and family like Bridlington and go every year to a farm just inland. His inlaws have a static carvan at the Haven site. It is a lovely place for a holiday especially if you have a dog.

Weigh in tomorrow morning and then Lytham for the day. Lunch already booked so need to choose something sensible. My favourite place on the west coast.
    Regards Bronwyn

Hi FB Brits hope all is well with you Xxxx

A busy but enjoyable day … a 2 hr walk with Maryann and Wesley .. our dogs get on so well together.lol.

Then we went to lunch and to Bicester Village designer Outlet to change some things she had bought. So a lovely afternoon.

H H Today I wore the boots.. my friend laughed said I was walking funny lol as they felt heavy big thick soles.. Soo comfortable though .. will see how they perform after endless days across the fields. lol.
    Hopefully you can find a nice break for you.

Sym ..Was it another lovely day for you and Charlie.

Dave.. I dont like too spicy either .. it spoils it .

Bronwyn… Good luck with your weigh in tomorrow.

Egg a few homemade chips mushrooms and beans tonight. Simple but tasty.

Enjoy your evening all. It takes five minutes to consume 500 calories… worth a thought . lol Xxxx

Good morning everyone. Hot and sunny here in Lanzarote. Chloe will keep my son busy while I’m away, she moaned for an hour after we left until he got up. The only good part of coming home from holiday is knowing that the dog will be excited to see us.

Afternoon Allā€¦
    Back home and unpackedā€¦a dreary day today. I canā€™t believe how good the weather has been for the last three days, so hot and blue skies. We have had good walks in the morning then settled in the garden with my book and red wine. Too hot for walking with Charlie he is a monkey and doesnā€™t drink water.

Bronwyn ..
    Well done on your pound off.. enjoy your day at Lytham. Must look at Sainsburyā€™s for clothesā€¦

Hemmyā€¦
    Enjoyable visit to the outlet.. thinking of egg and chips tonight myself.. I need to go to the shops but not today.

Dave..
    Enjoy your holiday..

Jean x

Hello all!
    Jean- glad you’re safely home & had a good break! Not that long til Texas?
    Bronwyn- well done on your pound off, a good incentive to keep going with the weight loss if you can buy some new clothes!
    Hemmy-must have egg & chips some time soon, simple but yummy! Glad the new boots are comfy!
    Dave- happy holidays šŸ˜Ž
    Haven’t done very well this week- all the holiday talk & mum being away has put me in a holiday mood too, so have had quite a few treats šŸ· We were hoping to have gone out for a day trip to the beach but our weather’s been too grotty…maybe tomorrow. Eldest has been entertaining us with funny stories about some of the jobs he’s had, he seems to be enjoying it. Youngest popped in too but not enough time for a hair cut this week…
    Hopefully back on track next week!

Happy Friday FB Brits hope all is well with you. Xxxx

A mixed bag weather day here .. colder today and a keen wind.. looking warmer with sunshine tomorrow.

A good week of keeping on track with my weight .. I am definitely finding it easier staying at goal .. my appetite is much smaller now than it was.. Maybe age lolol Plus doing that 2hr walk everyday .. and now the garden .

I am missing my Mums weeding lol .. I am spending at least 1 hr if not two out there everyday. .. so definitely not lacking exercise. lolol.

I am ready for a holiday now I think .. Kristy and I talked about us renting a cottage by the sea in Dorset. I would have to be able to take Pip with me . Xx

Bronwyn .. How did your weigh in go.

Dave .. Enjoy your holiday ..

Nana .. What are your plans this weekend.

Kay .. and Steve… hope all is well with you. xx

H H …. A nice easier week for you.. Yes get into the holiday spirit .. you do so much for others .. enjoy some “ME” time for yourself for a change.

Sym… You always sound so busy and organised…. I just seem to muddle along daily .. unless meeting up with someone. Lolol

I felt really guilty today in Tesco.. a lovely young woman nice and chatty served me…. We were saying how much everything keeps going up with food .. She said she had a small son just them two. She batch cooks thing s like mince with lots of veg to last a few day etc

Bless her felt quite guilty with my bottles of wine etc.. I had bought a ham sandwich for lunch .. I felt quite guilty eating it.

Have a lovely weekend everyone..Do what makes you smile and be happy! Xxxx

Morning Allā€¦
    How much is lovely to go away.. I do like my awaking time with a cuppa, news and coming around timeā€¦ instead of Charlie crying to get on the beach!

A bit of food shopping and maybe getting the washer on depending on the weather. Apparently it has been awful heavy rain here while I have been away.

Hedgehog..
    My next holiday with Katie and family (Texas) in Majorca, in 6 weeks time. So weight must move a bitā€¦lovely to hear stories wherever the job, Jacqui has a fair few too.. the two service will have a lot.

Hemmy..
    You are doing very well with your weight. I am struggling with the last couple of pounds.
    Strange the times when you miss your love ones, itā€™s there all the time but then jumps in front of your mind at big timeā€¦šŸ¤—ā€¦
    The Dorset holiday sounds lovely if you can get it bookedā€¦ I am going back to the cottage again in July, when I booked it I wasnā€™t going away with Katie.. it did make it change.
    Might as well go while canā€¦.

Jean x

Hello everyone, lovely weather here in Lanzarote. Getting a tan already after one day and we don’t sunbathe, just walk around and bench hop šŸ˜. Just having a pint and a snack out of the sun. Been doing shopping Denise picked things saved I bought them šŸ¤£

Afternoon everyone thought I’d better check in I’ve had a few busy days – a nice visit to Ely on Thursday as usual and it was a lovely warm day. My scales showed that I’d stayed the same yesterday morning would’ve liked to have lost weight but at least it wasn’t a gain.
    We’re going to our local pub this evening for a meal with our daughter and son in law and then on Monday all of us plus our Labrador grand dog are going for a caravan holiday on the Norfolk coast until Friday.
    Jean sounds like you had a nice time away.
    Dave think you’ll be enjoying more sunshine than we will next week.
    Enjoy the rest of your weekend everyone and I’ll be back Monday week.
    Nana x

Eurovision tonight, don’t think I’ll be watching it though. I’ve started watching it the last few years. If it’s on in the pub I’ll watch it but will go out of my way to see it.

Didn’t see Eurovision but don’t think I missed much. I’m a little sore, sunburn, missed a bit with the cream because I was wareing a vest. Got Denise to put some on it today but think I’ll ware a T shirt today just to be safe.

Have you all dozed off? Another scorching day here. Can get a bit too much now and again. But at least it’s much cooler than Cyprus because you always get a nice cooling breeze.

Good night everyone.

Evening Allā€¦
    Heavy rain at the moment banging on the windowsā€¦

Dave ..
    Glad all is well and the tan coming along nicelyā€¦enjoy all the lovely food.

Nana..
    Enjoy your trip away with the family, I think the weather is getting more settled.

Night from us
    Jean x

Morning everyone
    Another week and another FD. I seem to be obsessing about food too much and not getting very far. My non-FDs are cancelling my FDs. Going to give serious thought to doing the 1200 but it reminds me of diet clubs all over again ā˜¹ļø

See how I go this week. Weight not going up but there again not going down much either. I shall try to post every day to stay on track šŸ™‚

Lovely sunny morning here. Aquafit later.

Dave, sounds lovely weather you are having in Lanzarote.
    Jean, your holiday sounded great. Lots of lovely beach walking.
    Regards Bronwyn

Bronwyn how much do you eat on non fast days? I
    Always try to stay 1000 below mt tdee on non fast days. If you have you full allocation you will probably gain weight. Another scorching hot day here, got all my cream on.

Evening!
    Dave- glad you’re enjoying your holiday, I’m envious of the heat, been so cold here still!
    Jean- sounded lovely, walks on the beach! Hope you can shift a couple of pounds before your next break…
    Nana- have a lovely holiday!
    Hemmy- sending you a hug, you must miss mum lots xx Hope you can get away to Dorset! I feel bad too shopping, we do eat well here, I know others struggle so much…
    Bronwyn- I do eat too much on nonFDs too, I think with 3 or 4 FDs a week I maintain šŸ˜‚ Enjoy your aquafit…
    Not great weather again at the weekend so didn’t go out for our planned day to the coast…did sit in the garden for a bit yesterday- with a jumper on! Back to fasting today, walked all the 3 dogs, did lots of ironing & saw mum- she’d enjoyed her holiday. Waiting for the owner of the apartment in Cromer to get back to us, we might be able to go, my sister could have Xena…

Good morning everyone, it’s cloudy today but still not when the sun is out.Having a relaxing day today, just sat on the patio, not walking down the hill. I’ve been having a English breakfast every day. That will put weight on because I don’t normally have any breakfast.

Afternoon Allā€¦
    I am doing well this week, holiday head on and thinking very carefully.. Sunday and Monday fasts 500 ish and today at 750 which was a NFD.

I put 3lbs on at Bridlington so 5 lb above goalā€¦ I am trying hard to move itā€¦.

Three new sundresses bought and a straw coloured large sun hatā€¦ I brought them home to try on as no fitting room.. all good so keeping them all.

Bronwyn..
    Keep at it.. it will move ā€¦.enjoy your aqua fitā€¦ I would keep to 5.2 as you say the other sounds typical diet!!ā€¦. This is a way of lifeā€¦.

Hedgehog..
    Hope you get a reply from Cromer ā€¦ rest up a bit you do too much!!

Daveā€¦
    Enjoy your footy and fish and chipsā€¦

Jean x

H FB Brits hope all is well with you. xxxx

Lovely weather now for the garden.. so enjoying it after the winter months.

Today met my old friend for the 4th month for lunch at Buckingham Garden Centre.. Again a fresh tasty lunch .. We both said funny how you can go for meals in expensive restaurants and be disappointed. Main courses at the GC Ā£ 10

I am at my lowest weight for many years .. again as before Xmas I am just eating.. 2 meals a day.. Just Milky coffee for breakfast.. Sandwich and nuts fruit lunch .. Evening main meal .. yogurt fruit . Long may it last lolol.

I did notice again today .. I couldnt eat all the lunch.

Everyone is doing so well .. Enjoy your evening every one.. Exercise Is King. Nutrition Is Queen. Put Them Together And Youā€™ve Got A Kingdom.ā€ Xxxx

Hemmy ā€¦
    A lovely day out at the garden centre and still meeting up with your friend.
    Itā€™s good you are stable .. and your eating plan is suiting you.

Dentist and hygienist appointment for me tomorrow, seems to come around quick.

Night from us
    Xx

Good afternoon, it’s cloudy again here so not put the sun cream on today.A quiet day today just lazing around the hotel. Chloe as been whining, she must miss her dada.

Afternoon everyone
    A sunny day in W Yorks but a cool breeze. Monday FD went well, under 800. I am trying to eat mindfully and watching what I eat with smaller portions on non-FDs. I may try three FDs instead of two like suggested. It may be the way to go.

Hemmy, I love garden centres. We have lots to choose from around here. Some are super expensive but nice for a look round and a visit to the cafe. I bought a large salvia and a clematis in Aldi last week. Plants on sale everywhere.

A day out to Filey tomorrow. I hope there is a nice dog friendly cafe for lunch. I don’t want to rely on fish and chips as much as I like them. Mindful eating my new mantra šŸ™‚ Next FD Friday.

Regards Bronwyn

Evening!
    Jean- wow, you’re really doing well this week šŸ‘ Hope it pays off! Nice you’ve found some new clothes for yiur holiday too!
    Dave- poor Chloe, I bet she misses you loads, nice that your son can look after her at home though.
    Hemmy- well done with your eating, sounds like you’ve found the answer to maintaing! Glad your lunch out was nice…
    Bronwyn- hope you can stick to the mindful eating, and have a nice day out in Filey- never been but it looks lovely!
    So put on just 1lb last week with having time off, but half of that’s already gone as I had an upset tummy overnight, running for the loo! Didn’t dare walk the dogs ( as neighbour said, I’d need extra doggy doo bags šŸ˜‚) but caught up with jobs outside & in, plus a haircut for eldest…we have got a few days away booked next week at Cromer, looking forward to that ā˜ŗ

Afternoon Allā€¦
    A park walk this morning he was so excited, we met Oreo by chance.. the smells and running I must take him at least once a week.. he loves it so muchā€¦I feel mean.

I weighed in this morning I have lost 5 lbs, 3lbs from my holiday and the last 2lbs from Xmasā€¦I am so pleased.. I am going to do a 800 ish day.. as I have done 4 fasts on the bounce.
    I am now back to goal.

Bronwyn..
    Have a great day at Filey it feels warm out, but no sun here.

Dave.,
    Hope your toes ok today .. no more falling out of taxis!!

Hedgehogā€¦
    Hope you are feeling much better today.

Jean x

Jean I got stuck in the taxi again this afternoon, only drinking coke so can’t blame that. Toes are purple and so is my knee and elbow. I had to dash across the road, I was on a zebra crossing but the car wasn’t slowing down and they are usually very good round here. I almost fell but stayed up, it did hurt though.All the streets are closed off for the ironman event on Saturday so it’s chaotic round here.

Viewing 50 posts - 34,001 through 34,050 (of 36,089 total)

You must be logged in to reply.