Fasting

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  bigbooty 5 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Hi guys, I am fasting for the 3rd day so far. I would like to know if I can drink an apple cider vinegar.

Yes, Nika, since apple cider vinegar has no calories. Shall I presume that you are doing a water Fast? If you are eating nothing, the cider might hit your stomach rather hard…. I know it’s all acid, but try a little first to see how it sets.
    What are your goals for the Fast? How many days? Will you repeat this every month, as Dr Longo suggests? If your purpose is to lose weight, then a 4-day Fast will change your weight for a little bit, but will it change your over-all eating plan? Food for thought.
    Good luck.

Why are you wanting to drink apple cider vinegar at the 3 day mark of your fast? I would drink it at the beginning of your fast as it will push you into ketosis quicker. Or have it before a meal as it will blunt insulin spikes. Bit after 3 days of already having fasted, why?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.