Fantastic regime

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  fasting_me 5 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• I have been on the 5-2 for 9 months and in that time I have lost 3 .5 stones . Also as a result my bloods for rheumatoid atheritis have come back to near normal during this time. It is the only diet that has ever worked for me . I am in maintenance mode now as mid range of BMI for healthy weight . So alternating 5-2 with 5 -1 to maintain my weight . This diet has literally helped change my attitude to food and fitness . Give it a go , it does require focus and discipline ….but hell anything worth doing does…

Fatdoggie…

That’s a lot to loose and a big well done….we have been on this way of life for three years now..and have reached goal but as retired couple we have a fair few holidays and visiting family so we do go up and down a bit…but generally maintaining ish…

As we say or should I say hubby says “what would our weight be if not on this way of life” possibly a good few stones heavier……

It’s not easy at the beginning, it takes time to get into a new way of eating…..it’s lovely getting a new wardrobe of clothes three/four sizes down!

It would be strange not fasting now…it just gets done….but we struggle on holiday or when other people are cooking 😂…that’s life, the line then gets drawn….onwards and forwards…

But as you say……Give it a go…it does require focus and discipline…..hell anything worth doing does…

X

Well done, FatDoggie! Excellent progress.
    As simba says, I would continue to Fast because it makes me feel so healthy to be this slim — and to stay that way.

It is always great to hear of other’s success.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.