Emotional and Tired

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  jojo58 9 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• I have just completed my first fast day and for some reason I felt extremely emotional has this happened to anyone else. I thought it may have been the fact that my sugar content was so low and may be having some kind of sugar crash. I also found that I was extremely tired as well. I have being doing some weights in the morning. Let me know what you have experienced.

I have found that on my fasting days I am more irritable than usual. I changed my fasting food allowance to give me a larger % of complex low-glycemic carbohydrates and I think that has helped. “Complex low glycemic carbs” are things like barley and oatmeal. It works for me and I remind myself that tomorrow will be a “normal” day.

Hello fast jimmy,
    Just to let you know that I was an absolute cow for the first eight weeks, detox I suspect, I was ready to murder everyone. Headaches were permanent. Six months later I am as cool as a cucumber, not even the usual irritants bother me. Thank you fasting and yoga, not to mention the 15,000 steps I walk each day. Try it?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.