Eggy breakfast ideas

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Food Recipes
Eggy breakfast ideas

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Jeus91 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Hi,

I am literally only just about to start my exciting 5:2 journey (tomorrow morning!) & I wonder if anyone could recommend an eggy breakfast for me please? I find eggs are the one thing that really can keep my appetite at bay for hours but I have to have them cooked through (not runny like poached!) & I find them more palatable with the addition of CHEESE! 🧀😬 I’m thinking either scrambled or maybe an omelette but I can’t be sure of calorie content & obviously want to keep it as low as possible so that I can enjoy a reasonable dinner/tea later in the evening. Does anyone have any tried & tested ideas? Very grateful for any advice/suggestions! Thank you in advance.

Hi, I am not experienced but i have some knowledge about it. You should try to use boiled eggs and pomegranates and beetroots gummies on breakfast as well for healthy life. If you don’t have any idea about this then you should read this article about benefits before use. ( https://golireviews.com/benefits-of-beetroots-and-pomegranates/ )

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.