Binge eating – now going the wrong way!

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Mind Coping strategies for hunger
Binge eating – now going the wrong way!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  comespring 8 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• I started 4:3 (same as 5:2 with one extra fasting day) and all was grand however recently I have been having huge binge eating sessions and then feeling the need to purge. I need to loose 10lb but I’m struggling and the scales have begun to creep back up. Does anyone have any advice on how to curb mad food moments as after I’m so disappointed in myself – need motivation to keep strictly to the diet but also be healthy on non fast days….!

Hi Anon, how awful for you.
    I hope you can work out how to get back to healthy eating.
    How long have you been doing the 4:3?
    Might it help to plan what you eat on non fast days? Might you be missing some food groups? Might it be sugary foods messing up your brain signals? Might it be personal issues you need to address? Might a bit of 5:2 for a bit make life easier?
    Keep having faith in yourself, and sleuthing, until you can work it out. All my best wishes, and I hope others with some good ideas come along to help.

Hi Anon – feel free to check out this thread where many of us are managing/battling/succeeding with similar issues.

https://thefastdiet.co.uk/forums/topic/i-am-a-binger-any-info-on-fasting-and-bingeing/

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.