anyone trying to loose small amounts of weight??

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Welcome to The Fast Diet and Exercise forums
anyone trying to loose small amounts of weight??

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  aitch51 10 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Hi…..
    i’m starting the diet tomorrow ( Sunday), and hopefully Monday will be my first fast day.
    i don’t have that much to loose which i always find so much harder with all kinds of diets.
    Has anyone else only had between 3-4 kilo to loose and been successfull? and how long did it take you to loose that weight using this dieting method?
    i’m also quite active and excercise quite a bit….

Hi Michelle
    Yes, I started with a healthy BMI (19-25) and lost 5 kg to leave me with a BMI of about 20. I lost about 1 kg per month and fasted twice per week. Like you I am active and I find that I am running and cycling faster now that I weigh less. That is a pleasant and unexpected benefit.

The pattern of fat loss was not so pleasing, First my belly started to shrink (good), then my breasts (not so good, half empty bra cups are a sad sight), then fat around my ribs and kidneys. Each of our bodies has a different pattern of shedding fat, so you will probably have a completely different experience.

Tips you may have noticed elsewhere in the forums is:
    – take lots of body measurements, or use ‘skinny girl’ clothes as a way to measure your decreasing body size
    – don’t weigh daily
    – expect to plateau (it happens even when there is not so much to lose)

Good luck

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.