ANOTHER Newbie!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Angie090465 10 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Hi all!

Started 5.2 in MAy 2013 and was going reasonably well (was on it for two weeks and lost 4lbs) BUT found out I was 6 MONTHS pregnant so immediately stopped.

So here I am again. Feeling very sorry for myself- I have a beautiful 4 month old little girl but a huge APRON of FLESH and FAT that has accumulated all around my body.

I really want to get back to a lovely, healthy weight (one which I probably havent been for about 10 years!)

Im now 9st 13lbs and would love to get back down to 8st/8st 4lbs. Im only 4ft 11″ so you can really notice the excess baggage on me.

I think last time I would have a boiled egg for breakfast, a soup sachet in the day (and LOADS of water) and then have fish and veg at night.

Hi Emlouwat
    As you started so well in May it seems you have read the book and done the weighing and measuring yourself thing.
    Now you have an extra tool to help you – a pushchair!
    Keep to the IF lifestyle (no finishing off baby’s leftovers)take your daughter for walks in her buggy, ask around to see if there are any mother and baby exercise classes, your Health Visitor or local Midwives should be able to help.

🙂

Hi there Emlouwat

welcome to the forums, i was the same starting weight as you when i started back in july 13, now i am 9st 5 lbs i want to go down to just under if i can :-)i am not very tall either, 5,2 ish lol!

you’ll do great on this am sure, happy fasting 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.