A Miracle!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Dutchieonadiet 10 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Hello

I’ve just finished reading the Fast Diet book and the Recipe book and did my first Fast Day yesterday.

I love my food and eat a lot more than most of my friends so was unsure how I was going to find it. Having read many of the comments here I decided to just have liquids during the day, as I find that once I start eating I become even hungrier.

After a few early morning cups of coffee yesterday, for breakfast at 8.a.m I had what turned out to be the saviour of my day – Chicken Bovril!!! Yuk, I hear you say. It’s not something I’ve ever drunk before but surprisingly enough the salty aftertaste was very pleasant and really kept me going. I tried lots of different drinks throughout the day instead of my normal milky coffees – Marmite, green tea, miso soup (no thank you), and the Chicken Bovril was a winner.

If I had got really hungry I had planned to do some EFT on myself (Emotional Freedom Techniques), but I didn’t need to. I kept busy and had a meal of tuna and salad at 6pm, went to bed at 9.30 and slept well.

I’m really pleased and surprised by how easy it was and I can see it becoming a part of my normal routine.

Thank you for all the helpful comments throughout this website.

thats great keep going, remember you can have what you fancy tomorrow. I find when tomorrow comes I don’t want it. I look forward to my fast days now, as it makes me feel lighter and more energetic.

I agree too look forward to a fast day, then you know tom. is going to be different, keep going it is worth it

Brilliant Catherine – quite like the idea of EFT, but very glad your first Fast Day went well. Good luck and keep us posted!

Funnily enough I look forward to my fast days too (I so didn’t expect that), because although I love food, and I love eating it, it does feel good not to stuff my face once in a while and know that I’m giving my body a rest.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply.