5:2 second week and looking forwards

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Angie090465 10 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• In 2012 I dieted to my own plan and lost 1.5 stone. It was not too difficult as I was a fit 70 year old I could walk 18 miles a day. I passed my 70th health MOT with flying colours. Then, last February I was hit by a disease, of unknown cause, for which the treatment is anabolic steroids. I could only walk a quarter of a mile then(I’m now up to 5 miles). The problem with the steroids is that they have a number of side effects including: weight gain, susceptibility to stroke and infection, susceptibility to other medical conditions. I am hoping that the 5:2 diet will help me get my weight down as I almost put the 1.5 stone back on again. I am writing this as anabolic steroids are prescribed for many different diseases. I’m willing to experiment on myself in the hope I will discover something that will help others on anabolic steroids. I will post my results from time to time. In the meantime if anyone has steroids medication plus experience of dieting on the 5:2 perhaps you will make it known?

hi Richard and welcome to the forums,

I am sorry to hear about your health problems, I have no experience on which to comment on re the steroids but am sure someone will respond soon!

wishing you all the best on 5.2 and I hope your health will be improved with this fab way of life 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.