5:2 Reboot from So. California/New Fast Diet Books Coming!

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Welcome to The Fast Diet and Exercise forums
5:2 Reboot from So. California/New Fast Diet Books Coming!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  sapphire 10 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Giving myself a reboot (or kick in the bootie, really) and returning to 5:2 tomorrow. The only plan that really worked for me. I am dusting off my books and rereading them. This time it’s not a diet, but a way of eating I can live with. No more on-again, off-again. Such a waste of time to do that.

Plus, I read on the home page new 5:2 books are coming! An exercise book and a cookbook. Yay! I always thought this needs to turn into a series; I mean that’s what keeps Atkins, South Beach and Weight Watchers alive! More books are heaven to this bookworm.

Haha bookworms are cool. Lately I’m mostly reading e-books, carrying physical books with me when you have a baggage allowance of 20kg isn’t a great idea. (I wonder if I tell the airlines I’ve lost 10kg if I’m allowed to bring that lost weight as extra baggage?)

Anyway, welcome back 🙂 How did you do last time? Why’d you quit?

Hi to the night shift of forum-ites (it’s night here in California), probably Monday to many of you already.
    Anyway, I just returned from a lovely Christmas party with groaning tables of delicious food, which I freely sampled,
    but not up to my pre 5:2 standard, in fact could only manage half that.
    I am still maintaining around 140-142 lbs. for 4 months now, want to get to 130 (ideal) or 135 lbs. (good) but really need to do 4:3 for a while to get to that goal. Some how when the third fast day comes around I can’t manage it.
    I pre-ordered the Fast Exercise book by Michael for my husband, who is somehow losing on his version of 5:2=”alcohol
    doesn’t count as calories,” and so on.
    I’m really looking forward to Monday’s fast, and the simple life.
    Happy fasting to all!

Jup, 3:21 PM here in smoggy China… ugh.

Your husband has a point though, alcohol doesn’t count as calories… as long as he drinks 100% alcohol he should be just dandy! x)

Nika, I lost very well, about 7 lbs. after one month on 5:2. For me that is excellent, since I’m such a slow loser.

Why did I quit? Who knows? Laziness, just thinking of it as another diet and not something I’ll always have to do.

Lesson learned!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply.