3rd week in.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  penguin 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Third week in and still struggling on fast days. I just seem to fixate on food all day, even when busy. Please tell me this gets better!

Third week in and still struggling on fast days. I just seem to fixate on food all day, even when busy. Please tell me this gets better!

It gets better. Give it 6 months and you’ll be flying through the days. Try and make it easy on yourself. The day before your FD make sure you go very low on carbs, especially processed carbs. I used to dream of eating all the time on fast days, how I would eat like a king the next day. Come the next day I didn’t really eat that much. Now I don’t even think about food on FD.

Thanks bigbooty. I just needed to hear that. I will keep at it.

It gets better. When I started I was constantly looking at what had how many calories and how much I could have. Now I can do a two day water-only fast. It helps initially to have something else to do at the standard meal times. Sitting watching others eat whilst you do not takes a bit of practice, but that too is achievable. After a while people accept that some days you sit and chat and drink water whilst they eat.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply.