2nd fast – help me get through!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  MelFish 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• I’m so hungry!!!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!

Maybe I’m being a bit dramatic. But I scoured the internet for a forum, just so I could sign up and make this post. It’s been 8 hours since breakfast and I’m starving!!!! I can’t ask anyone around me for support because if they knew I was on this diet they would just try to talk me out of it.

Some background. 38/F. 5’3. 160 lbs. Been trying to eat healthier for the past 8 weeks. Lost 8 lbs already. Found the 5:2 diet when I hit a plateau and stopped losing.

My first fast on Monday went pretty good. I made it at least. I planned on fasting yesterday but lost my nerve. Now, here I am, struggling to ignore the rumbling tummy and urge to eat.

Somebody give me some encouragement. Please. Tell me it will be worth it. Tell me I can do it. Tell me anything! Thanks!

Hi, I feel your pain! Suggest you join a thread that’s already going, depending where in the world you are. Have a look at ‘recent threads’ and post on one there. You will get so much support. Best of luck, you can do this!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.