2nd fast – help me get through!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Doc Dee 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• I’m so hungry!!!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!

Maybe I’m being a bit dramatic. But I scoured the internet for a forum, just so I could sign up and make this post. It’s been 8 hours since breakfast and I’m starving!!!! I can’t ask anyone around me for support because if they knew I was on this diet they would just try to talk me out of it.

Some background. 38/F. 5’3. 160 lbs. Been trying to eat healthier for the past 8 weeks. Lost 8 lbs already. Found the 5:2 diet when I hit a plateau and stopped losing.

My first fast on Monday went pretty good. I made it at least. I planned on fasting yesterday but lost my nerve. Now, here I am, struggling to ignore the rumbling tummy and urge to eat.

Somebody give me some encouragement. Please. Tell me it will be worth it. Tell me I can do it. Tell me anything! Thanks!

Hi, I feel your pain! Suggest you join a thread that’s already going, depending where in the world you are. Have a look at ‘recent threads’ and post on one there. You will get so much support. Best of luck, you can do this!

Hi grossmansr,
    I totally understand your pain and what you are going through as I was also going through the same process as well but that all changed until I read a book: The Red Tea Detox’ program by Elizabeth (Liz) Swann Miller.

The Red Tea Detox program helped me lose 20 kilos in three months which was a remarkable success! I feel so confident, bright and happy whenever I’m meeting up with friends and family.

To find out more, please view my blog: https://onlyapersonalblog.wordpress.com/2020/03/03/healthy-tea-diet/

There is also a ‘special offer’ happening at the moment which is included in my blog.
    You will be amazed by it as it will completely change your life!!

It helps me to know that hunger is not cumulative. The hunger that has built up in the first 8 hours does not get much worse 8 hours later.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply.