2 lb already!

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Nika 10 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• Started with first fast day on Tuesday and weighed in at 142 lbs. Ate normally on Wednesday. Weighed in this morning (which will be my second fast day) at 140 lbs.
    Can’t be bad! I work 4 days a week and intend to use 2 of these days each week for fasting. So busy, it doesn’t really register. Did find on Tuesday that I truly enjoyed my steamed cod and steamed vegetable evening meal – yes really. I intend to think of hunger pangs as good friends and proof that my body is responding. Easy words just 3 days in I know.

well done.

Hi Kismet well done! Its my first week too and I too have had positive results so far. I have fasted for 2 days and intend to do one more day this week and the scales this morning told me I had lost 4.5lbs.

Congrats, Kismet & NatashaD!

Long live the hunger pangs!

Thats Audrich! Although I have to say I feel rahter stupid at the moment – I have been restricting to 500 cals on my fast day and 1897 (my TDEE) on non-fast days, but I have only just realised that I should be restricting to less than 500 on fast days because my TDEE isnt quite 2000! Silly me, but I will pick that up on future fast days.

Feeling a bit annoyed at mysel too – Im not fasting today, but I just ate a chocolate bar and I kind of feel like I didn’t really want it. I ate it just because I could. I wish I hadnt now. These are the choices I made that made me gain weight in the first place. Hmffphh! Lesson learned.

You’re talking about breadcrumbs Natasha, don’t beat yourself up 😛 And even about that chocolate bar. I know, it sucks, but just brush it off and take your next best step! You can’t regurgitate the stuff (and don’t even think about it).

See it as a lesson, write it down, put it in a “Terrible mistakes I made”, empty that jar once a year and then laugh at yourself for thinking how terrible they were at the time.
    (For compensation, make a “Things that were awesome” jar as well)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply.