Succeed in September

This topic contains 261 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by  michelinme 40 minutes ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 201 through 250 (of 262 total)

• Day 22 – USA/GA – FD

Weigh-in: 235 lbs. I’ve been horrible on my NFDs this month, but I need a good reset this week. Going to do a B2B FD500 today and tomorrow before the conference, and may even follow up with a post-conference FD on Thursday.

@funshipfreddie I saw the heavy snowfall in parts of South Africa! How are things where you are?

Pocket List – Day 22 🥚
    @funshipfreddie
    @northgeorgia

Day 21 – Germany FD

Returned from a great weekend in Rome. Loads of food and drink, and completely wrecked. So tomorrow weigh in and FD tomorrow and Thursday.

Day 23 – South Africa 🇿🇦 – NFD 70.5 kg

Had a good, effortless FD, but weight slightly up from Friday. Those peanuts finally caught up with me

@northgeorgia – there’s been some hectic weather this weekend. We weren’t affected by it here though. The northern parts of my province (Eastern Cape) had some snow. But it was mostly inland Kwazulu-Natal where they had the worst weather. People were stuck in it for hours & two people died from hypothermia. Several roads were closed, including the main highway between Johannesburg & Durban. Completely different here. It was a pleasant spring day & there were a few people on the beaches 🏖

@merryapple – oh no?! I hope you’re not going to have to tolerate that every weekend? People can be so inconsiderate 😠

@davinac – sounds like you had a blast?! Hopefully not too much damage done🤞

Let’s make the last week of September count 🎯💪

Pocket List – Day 23 🍋
    @merry🍎
    @at FD800
    @michelinme
    @missybear
    @davinac
    @northgeorgia

Day 23 UK FD

OK reaching out for that trusty Monday Reset button
    and as @funshipferddie says Let’s make the last week of September count 🎯💪

Pocket List – Day 23 🍋
    @merry🍎
    @at FD800
    @michelinme
    @missybear
    @davinac
    @northgeorgia
    @brightonbelle

Day 23, London, UK, FD800

Kick starting my new focussed regime with a FD800!!

@stitchincarol………… burnt brownies = silver lining!!!

Good to see you back @merryapple, shame about the inconsiderate neighbours though!!! I can’t imagine how bad it had to be for you to LEAVE home!!!

@funshipfreddie, the unsalted cashews are as dangerous as the salted or honey roasted variety, especially paired with a chunk of Comte or Gruyere!!🤤🤤🤤 The banishment applies to ALL nuts, that “all in moderation” nonsense doesn’t apply to nuts and incorporating them into a proper meal is too hit and miss, so they remain ‘snacks’ and snacking is a no-no for me even on NFDs. I’ll Google ‘Banting’ at lunch time, very interesting.

@jacko5, how was the party? Usually I just try to swerve the beige food!! Although after a few vino’s🍷🍷 I’m not sure I remember that rule!😳

@michelinme, it’s funny how I seem to lack focus to fast properly, I truly believe I’ve become complacent because this worked sooo well 1st time around and was sooo easy!!! I’m not great at multi-tasking so the house has been top of the list so fasting has been a little half-hearted, I’m reversing my priorities as of today since I’ve had to resort to my super loose fitting (well they were!) linen trousers in order to leave the house!!😳😲😩

Lovely to have a songbird visit us!! After last night’s 1 months’ worth of torrential rain, I too have a swimming pool in my garden @songbirdme!!!🤣🤣🌧🌧

@davinac, how was your daughters’ wedding? A wedding in Rome sounds fabulously romantic!♥

@brightonbelle, that reset button is getting a hammering this morning!!!😂

Pocket List – Day 23 🍋
    @merry🍎
    @at FD800
    @michelinme
    @missybear
    @davinac
    @northgeorgia
    @brightonbelle
    @flourbaby FD800

“Move out of your comfort zone. You can only grow if you are willing to feel awkward and uncomfortable when you try something new.” – Brian Tracy

Day 23, FD, Aus

Hello all – checking in for accountability. Today’s WFD is going easily. I wish they all did!

Welcome @jacko5 – stick with it! And stick with this forum; we’re a lovely, friendly helpful bunch!

I’ve spent the last several days hacking back our native grasses. I hadn’t appreciated how many we have! Only 4 left to do, then I can start pruning the diosma bushes and tea-trees. Very satisfying but hard work.

My friend found her first chemo session not too bad and she’s not as scared as she was. It won’t cure her, but should give her another decade of good life, so on balance, not a bad diagnosis.

And please. Would you all stop talking about nuts, especially peanuts!!! I’ve had to re-read my first line in this post, as I found myself seriously distracted and tempted!!

LOL!! I did laugh at your burnt calorie joke, @stitchincarol.

Great to read everyone’s news and sorry for not having the time to comment on each.

Day 23-No. VA USA-NFD
    Checking in for accountability. I have offered to host for October, but I realize 1. ) I don’t know how to post the first day’s information we always have at the start of the month, and 2.) I have no proposed name for October. I was trying for alliteration, such as “On the Wagon for October” but have got no farther. Need suggestions!!!

Day 23 – USA/GA – FD

Weigh-in: 234 lbs. Boo, hiss… just half a pound. I’m thinking at some point in October I may have to revert to some WFDs to retrain my body to really burn the stored fat again. That, and eating fewer carbs during NFDs, perhaps. Everything went bonkers this past summer.

Pocket List – Day 23 🍋
    @merry🍎
    @at FD800
    @michelinme
    @missybear
    @davinac
    @northgeorgia
    @brightonbelle
    @flourbaby FD800

Day 23 NZ FD 🏃‍♀️slow dogs… 71.6kg

Hmmm – possibly the chile and beans didn’t help last night and/or my holiday has come home to roost…
    “66 for 66” I haven’t reached maintenance and worked on a skill set to protect myself from myself… It was so fun over indulging… thank goodness I didn’t go away for three weeks…😁
    Tonight I had dinner cooked for me by my house guest so although I had a good fastday, dinner was way above 500 calories… If only i could burn calories like @stitchincarol🤣

@brightonbelle Enjoy Palermo! You popping over to Europe makes me feel far far away…!
    @funshipfreddie Give up peanuts and go for up to 42.5g/day of whole almonds…(not almond milk) They lower LDLs, improve gut health etc etc https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8229803/
    @jaifaim Have loads of fun in 🇺🇸
    @northgeorgia I feel for you regarding the catastrophic manner in which your father passed. I am saddened to think you and your mother had to witness this but I hope you can take some comfort in him knowing you were both there with him.
    @missybear Someone will love your house… they’re just waiting to find it!!
    @excelsior12309 Oh your poor wee corgi. I gave Macintosh 1/4 of a panadol (125gm) twice daily with food to help with his acheing joints. The vets are a wee bit slow to medicate old age aches and pains me thinks.
    @michelinme Thank you for the colmpliment. I was a steady loser until the last two months, which is all about my food management rather than exercise…
    @stitchincarol I’m glad that your MIL’s funeral brought your family together for you. It is a brave thing to admit on their deathbed that you didn’t particularly like someone because they didn’t like you rather than bottle those feelings up.
    Hello @davinac and Jacko5. It’s great to hear your enthusiasm!
    @ccco Make sure you listen to Aunty @stitchincarol and remember you’re still in recovery mode!!
    @flourbaby Home at last!! May your full boxes turn into empty ones in double quick time🙂
    @penz Your dogs will keep you on the straight and narrow if you listen to them!!
    @at Your walking mileage is very impressive!!
    @bert1802 and @snowflake56 How are you both getting on?
    @metatauta I must investigate the carnivore diet. It sounds delicious!!

STEELY RESOLVE!!

Pocket List
    @at
    @funshipfreddie
    @michelinme
    @missybear
    @merry🍎

Day 23 Wales 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 FD

Gone midday and only coffee so far, intending today to be a good FD. I do wish I could whip up the enthusiasm I had when I did 5:2 first time round. Don’t feel I’m making progress, except maybe by stalling any further gain. Oh well nothing for it but to press RESET and get on with it one day at a time.

Pocket List – Day 23 🍋
    @merry🍎
    @at FD800
    @michelinme
    @missybear
    @davinac
    @northgeorgia
    @brightonbelle
    @flourbaby FD800

Day 23. UK. NFD

@excelsior12309 Objective October? Outstanding October?

@missybear – I have felt a bit down recently but I have found it helps to focus on something you can have on a FD. For me, I only have Turkish tea on a FD so it’s a treat.

Pocket List – Day 23 🍋
    @merry🍎
    @at FD800
    @michelinme
    @missybear
    @davinac
    @northgeorgia
    @brightonbelle
    @flourbaby FD800

2nd Post – Day 23

@excelsior12309 – On the home page click on ‘FORUM’ (between FAQ & RESOURCES) Scroll down a little & then click on “Welcome to the Fast Diet & Exercise Forums”. Scroll down to the bottom of that page & you’ll see “Create new topic in “Welcome to The Fast Diet and Exercise forums”. Just below there you’ll see where to type your Topic Title & your intro. We usually just copy/paste the introduction/abbreviations, & tweak as you see fit. Hope this helps!

Pocket List – Day 23 🍋
    @merry🍎
    @penz
    @at FD800
    @michelinme
    @missybear
    @davinac
    @northgeorgia
    @brightonbelle
    @flourbaby FD800

2nd post Day 23

@jacko5 Good suggestion, thanks. I have some liquorice and peppermint teabags, only 5 calories and really nice, so I will look forward to drinking that after my evening meal tonight.

Day 23 – Rural Nebraska, USA – NFD

NFDs continue to be a challenge to my restraint, but I’ve been down a few ounces each morning over the last few days–after not hitting my one pound loss for the week, however–so I’m pleased with that little bit of success.

@funshipfreddie 722 days? So VERY impressive. 👍💪⭐ And what a contrast between the weather that made the news for @northgeorgia and what you experienced!

@brightonbelle Wow, that is a TON going on in your life! I hope the birthday celebration was delightful, that your new brother-in-law is a perfect addition to the family, and that DS27 has a grand time in Spain.

@merryapple Welcome back, and that was a ton to read–there’s been lots of chatter this month as a result of all the people who are with us. Bummer on the noisy neighbors, and congratulations on only a tiny gain on your vacation!

@flourbaby LOLOLOL!!! I’ve never thought of burnt brownies as a silver lining, but there’s a lot to be said for that attitude! And, great quote.

@penz Nice job on all the yard work you’re doing! That’s my favorite part of spring, is that I adore doing all the work that’s needed, it’s lovely to see the results, AND it’s so good for my body to do all that hard work.

@excelsior Easy-peasey: Look at the top of the page and you’ll see:
    Welcome to The Fast Diet…
    Succeed in September
    Start a new topic in Welcome to The Fast Diet and Exercise forums
    Click on that and go for it! How about “Steady September”?

@funshipfreddie Have you considered reading The Obesity Code again? I’ve been thinking I needed to do so myself…

LOL, @merryapple, well of course you can burn calories as I reported…sadly, those burnt calories would help neither of our bodies!

@missybear Never dismiss the benefits of not gaining! You are simply learning how to navigate maintenance, albeit a few pounds early! 👍👍💪💪😂 (I spent the entire last year learning that myself, so am certain I know what I’m talking about…)

@jacko5 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂 I was startled that you were coming up with names for October–then realized I’m forgetting where we are in the year, LOL!!!

So, my new effort, @excelsior12309: Omissive October…as in, we’re learning to omit the things that damage our efforts.

I’ve been knitting away on the first sleeve for DH’s Fair Isle, and am finally only 2 or 3 inches away from time to knit the cuff. It’s the hardest of all, however, because it’s on three DP needles, but isn’t a tiny little project like mittens or socks, so it’s been zero fun to knit since the weight of the sweater drags on the needles, and the stitches often get accidentally pulled off. Someday the thing will be done, LOL!

Plus, I still have taxes to finish; I had to put it all away for when the family was here for the funeral and have been struggling to make myself pull it back out, LOL.

So, I’m off to experience the pain of discipline so I can avoid the pain of regret!

Have a grand one, everyone!

Day 23 second post

Optimal October — the best results imaginable

Optical october — See the mistakes we’re about to make in what we choose to eat, so we avoid those choices

Opulent October — a month possessing a wealth of restraint where it matters

Okay, I’ll quit now. It was fun to go to an online dictionary, LOL!

Day 23 Germany FD

1st FD this week. Just had my evening meal and feeling very full.

Flourbaby- the wedding was wonderful, not a dry eye.

Lots of food and drink, put on a kilo, but I’m getting back on track now.

Positive thoughts everyone

Day 23 UK FD
    Day 22 NFD

I forgot to post yesterday – came home, read the posts, went to bed! Today has been ridiculously non-stop and tomorrow will be too, so just posting and running for now.

A fairly easy FD bc no time for eating, going from one zoom meeting to the next and frantically catching up with emails/messages on the train into town. I enjoyed helping to host an event – stewarding/seating people beforehand then pouring wine afterwards. Fascinating talk by a historian who is passionate about India, but shame it came the night before an early start. off out first thing tomorrow to lead a training day, should be a fairly easy CD.

I’ve eaten some veg/lentil soup, cottage cheese, cucumber, small peach and blueberries, comfortably inside 500 calories – woop woop! Much needed after yesterdays icecream cones!

Sending strength to any wakeful fasters 🙂

Day 24, PFDS/NFD, Aus

Ah, if only all FDs were as easy was mine was yesterday. How did the other pocket listers go?

I finished pruning the grasses this morning. Well, all the ones I was planning on doing. Both green waste bins are now full, so I’m on a week-long pause until they’re emptied and I can start again. I’m hoping for rain tomorrow to give the grasses a boost for their spring growth. They’re looking a little shorn. And you can also see by my pruning skills why my OH will not let me anywhere near his hair with clippers!

Day 24 UK CD

On an early train , off to visit FIL , he’s pretty frail but one of the foods he enjoys is a fish from the fish and chip shop. So that’s what we are getting for his lunch , I’m limiting myself to a small fish – not ideal but hey ho , I’ll catch up on all posts tomorrow

Day 24 – South Africa 🇿🇦 – NFD

A public holiday here today – Heritage⚜️Day. So the mosaic class will be tomorrow. I’ll dodge the one hour line-dancing & attend the 4 hour mosaic class instead. It’s going to be a toasty 28 C today, before the wintery weather reappears later in the week.

@merryapple – interesting article! I think I can safely mention nuts now that @penz‘s WFD day is over with 😜 I’ve sworn off peanuts. They’re not recommended on a low-carb diet anyway – especially Banting – as they’re classed as legumes/beans. I do eat about 60 g of raw, unsalted nuts per day, containing mostly almonds.

@stitchincarol – I’ve read ‘The Obesity Code’ at least three times. But sometimes I just read the last chapter – dedicated to fasting – if I think I need to remind myself why I follow this WOL. I like Dr Fung’s, practical, no-nonsense approach. He’s also written articles for the low-carb dietdoctor.com site.

@stitchincarol, @excelsior12309 – I like the sound of ‘Optimal October’ 🎯

@brightonbelle – enjoy your trip 🚂

Day 24, London, UK, FD800

I’m going for another FD800 today as yesterday was as successful as yours @penz. I must remember the PFDS next time I’m about to crack & eat something ‘off-plan’.

@excelsior12309 – Optimistic October?

@missybear, the enthusiasm will come as soon as you start to see results, that’s my thinking anyway!! 2nd time around is certainly harder, but 1st time around I think my attitude was more ‘what have I got to lose, I hope this works’………….. then it did, it was easy, results were EPIC and I became pretty evangelical about fasting!!! Falling off the wagon was ALL me, not fasting but expecting the same results!!😳 I’ve gone back to read my past posts and I was excited, enthusiastic and certainly a bit more bright eyed & bushy tailed than now, but most of all I was patient!!! So I’ll remind myself – slow & steady, little by little………… results WILL come as long as I’m consistent!🙏🏼😊

I need to get to the -5lb mark then celebrate with new bed linen, the next dress size down is a new bracelet I have my eye on, these non food treats/ rewards WILL keep me on track!💪🏼💪🏼

I’m off to do some actual work!🤭 Catch-up with y’all later!!

Pocket List – Day 24 💪🏼
    Flourbaby FD800

“Don’t spend time beating on a wall, hoping to transform it into a door.” – Coco Chanel

Day 24 – USA/GA – NFD

Weigh-in: 232 lbs. OK, they’re coming by to pick me up in about 30 minutes… off to Atlanta for a couple of days. I may do another FD on Thursday. Not expecting any huge meals but traveling always throws me off. And what a Thursday it will be. J.D. Vance is coming to the area as is the Hurricane. So Thursday might be a “I need comfort food fast” day.

Day 24 Wales 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 NFD

Successful FD yesterday followed by a good night’s sleep so I feel set up for a controlled NFD today.

@flourbaby your description of 5:2 reflects mine. Weight gain was all down to me not adhering to FDs and having indulgent NFDs. I’m impatient by nature but I’m with you on the slow and steady, patience and consistency. We can do this…..again.

Going to focus on the positives. Have a great day everyone 🤗

Day 24 – Rural Nebraska, USA – WFD

Yesterday got turned on its head, as so many days have been recently, but it was rather fun: we drove down to Lincoln and simply drove around neighborhoods, looking for houses for sale, and considering where we’d most like to live when DH retires next May. Bottom line? We’d rather live in Omaha, LOL. Unfortunately, our boys live in Lincoln, and we don’t want to build in another 40-50 minute drive as there exists right now, so we’ll move to Lincoln. 🤷🏻‍♀️ There were actually a few neighborhoods we’d have loved to live in, but the houses there were three times the price of what we’re going to pay–plus there were very few houses anywhere for sale. We’ll contact a real estate agent in the next month or so and ask for help in planning out our time line and for finding a house. Perhaps we’ll end up building, something I’m okay with, but DH would despise, as there would be far too many choices and planning involved. Nothing is easy, as those of you who have recently bought/sold/tried to buy-sell know!

@michelinme You are trying to persuade us your success in adhering to your eating plan is outside of your control because you’re simply too busy to do anything but–but we all know it’s when we’re really busy that we often throw eating plans out the window, so kudos to you for following through and showing all the restraint you are entitled to celebrate!

@penz LOL, so your DH is displaying his wisdom in going to someone else for haircuts, eh? You are funny! Congratulations on all that yardwork accomplished and the resulting easy FD!

@brightonbelle Enjoy your visit with your FIL!

@funshipfreddie Thanks for the tip on at least reading the final chapter. I only have it digitally, so thumbing through the pages isn’t a real option… 🫤

@flourbaby What a wonderful quote!

@northgeorgia I do hope the hurricane has dramatically weakened before it gets to you!

@missybear and @flourbaby The only thing I don’t like about fasting is that it reduces the days I can cook, something I really enjoy doing; otherwise, I love the feeling on the two days I WF, and–very important–I keep so busy and am gone from the house until evening, that it’s not difficult at all. Thus, fasting as a WOL for the rest of my life seems quite reasonable. It’s the NFDs that are so very difficult to settle into. I don’t lose motivation on FDs, but over the past year-plus, I’ve often found it impossible to FIND motivation on NFDs. And I think the real issue is that I continue to eat as a 32-yo on NFDs, despite having the metabolism of a 65-yo. So, for me, I have to “diet” on NFDs if I’m to have any success in losing weight, and I resist that, because the FDs are supposed to be doing all the “work.” In the end, it’s a mind game more than anything, and training our minds to approach this plan appropriately and with success is stinking hard.

Okay, piano lesson day. I’m going to knit a few rows while I enjoy my coffee and then I’ll be off. Have a grand one, everyone!

Pocket List – Day 24 💪🏼
    @flourbaby FD800
    @stitchincarol WFD

Day 24 UK NFD

I’m still cross with my excesses on NFDs but my husband is fasting today for medical reasons so I am being more sensible than usual. I’m planning on fasting tomorrow since he still can’t eat until the evening so I’m hoping to feel better about myself by Thursday morning.

Day 24 CD

Very tired indeed today after not sleeping last night, but managed to get up and out for 7.30 for training day. And weighed a very promising number indeed, which has kept me eating intentionally.

A small but lovely training cohort made it all feel worthwhile. At lunchtime I enjoyed a 480 calorie veg/bean wrap, a few pieces of dried mango and a clementine. Instead of my usual plateful of biscuits and cake at morning coffee/afternoon tea I had one gf ginger snap and a finger of gf chocolate cake.

And there was a fruit and veg market right outside the door! I had to resist buying more than I can use, but am carrying home 2 corn on the cob, 7 baby avos, 4 fresh figs, a big bag of garlic heads and a massive piece of root ginger – c500g. Total cost £5! If I had more energy/time I’d have stocked up on plums, apricots, peppers to make jams and chutneys but I need to plough through those in the freezer first!!! (2/4 drawers are full of bullaces/blackberries and elderberries!)

I’m almost falling asleep in the train as I write this, but I have to stay awake for a 6.30 video recording for a service next month. I think I’ll do it in PJs plus fancy scarf then go straight to bed at 7.30!

Sending strength and encouragement to you today’s fasters…

Day 25, NFD, Aus

Drat – it was supposed to be a FD today but I completely forgot we’d made other plans. I really do prefer to do a FD on Mondays and Thursdays – I’ll institute that from the middle of October when I have an ongoing engagement on Thursday nights. That will keep me busy and out of the kitchen.

I had to laugh, @northgeorgia. Until @stichincarol’s post, I thought your visiting Hurricane was a politician whose nickname I had not heard yet! Hope the natural weather event blows itself out.

We’ll, we’re off for a mini getaway tomorrow. Fortunately the daughter of a good friend of mine has stepped in for dog sitting duties so we can depart with the knowledge they’ll be looked after.

I’ll post again next week.

Day 25 – South Africa 🇿🇦 – NFD

@flourbaby – your enthusiasm is contagious! 💪

@northgeorgia – enjoy Atlanta. I think you need some of @flourbaby‘s can-do spirit. Surely you’re not going to let a little hurricane & a wannabee VP derail your FD? 😳

@penz – have a good time! 🚙

Off to Mosaics4Africa 🎨 Happy Hump Day! 🐫

Day 25, London, UK, FD800

I might continue with the FD800’s for a wee while to build that fasting muscle!💪🏼💪🏼 I’m a whole 1lb down this morning🥳 and I’ve convinced myself its ALL fat and the 2 packs of butter I’m visualising brings a smile to my face😊😊

I recently bought a fancy soup maker and I’m planning to get some broccoli, cauliflower and swede based soups portioned and frozen, ready for the fast day battles!

@michelinme, the amount of fruit & veg you get though makes me envious of your meals, such variety!!🍏🍐🥑🥬🍅🥭🌽

@stitchincarol, you’ve nailed those WFDs so no dieting on NFDs, try to think of it as mindful or controlled eating, that ‘D’ word might be triggering you subconsciously to rebel; I know it sends a chill down my spine!! I’m an expert batch cooker, (2 freezers are NOT enough!🤣) so not cooking on a FD isn’t an issue. My biggest hurdle with fasting is NOT rewarding myself for doing something as simple as successfully completing a FD…………….. NFDs can end up being full of things I dreamt about on a FD, and we’re not talking celery!!! It’s a hurdle I know will disappear given time as my mind switches from seeking rewards to not wanting to undo the good work!! Another muscle to build!!💪🏼💪🏼

Right, time to earn my pay cheque!! Keep the faith folks.

Pocket List – Day 25🐪
    @flourbaby FD800

“Self-care is how you take your power back.” – Lalah Delia

Day 25 NZ NFD

I ‘ve been in hospital for two days after kicking an uneven raised concrete pavement slab on my morning walk and going down on a face plant like a ton of bricks…Duh … I landed on my upper lip which looks like I’ve combined filler and boxing (it was superglued) and have munted my wee pinky finger R hand – unstable compound# at base. I was transferred to the teaching hospital that does plastics and came back from surgery ORIF an hour ago… I ‘m using my L hand thumb to type so this will be short… but really it could it could have been worse with concussion etc. My surgeon asked if I had any questions and I asked if his tools needed sharpening… Reassuringly he is German and never works with blunt tools!!
    On th bright side I’m back from theatre and had rice pudding for dessert 😃
    Tomorrow is another day!!Have a good one everyone!!

2nd Post – Day 25

@merryapple – oh no?!! Sending you a big 🤗 & wishing you a full & speedy recovery

Day 25 UK f800

Trying to get back to normal, a couple of f800s before I enter the danger zone aka the weekend

Moving house 🏠 How exciting and daunting at the same time @stitchincarol – Good Luck You’ve summed up the NFD dilemma perfectly, you , me and @missybear are all having similar issues , it’s not easy is it 🤔

Hope you get back on track by tomorrow @jacko5 💪

I really hope you got that early night @michelinme ,just reading your schedule exhausts me 😴

Enjoy your mini getaway @penz

Have a great day mosaic ing 🖼️ @funshipfreddie

Well done @flourbaby I’m really getting in to the f800s but as a few of us are experiencing it’s the NFDs that are the problem , surely us smart women can crack this 🤷🏻‍♀️

Oh no @merry🍎 How dreadful 🤕 wishing you a speedy recovery 💕

Right- bit late but getting my yoga mat out 🧘‍♀️see ya tomorrow 👋

Day 25 UK 2nd post

Duh forgot the pocket list

Day 25 Pocket List

@flourbaby f800
    @brightonbelle f800

Day 25 – Rural Nebraska, USA – NFD

Yeterday’s WF produced a very impressive loss on the scale, so perhaps I’m more on track to be losing a pound a week than I thought. I spent some time yesterday reading The Obesity Code, and got a sample of another book that was hideously edited, so wasn’t much impressed with anything in there, although I did find a couple of sentences I appreciated. And I ordered another book that wasn’t available as an ebook, so we’ll see how helpful it is when it arrives later this week.

I also had time to go to two different stores in hopes of finding a pair of tan slacks. The pair I was wearing yesterday was…tight. Ugly. UGH! I’m so very tired of wearing only black, dark gray, and burgundy pants–the colors of the three pair that fit reasonably. I wear jeans on other days, but on days I teach piano, I don’t. So I decided that I didn’t care if I was losing weight, I’d pay money for a pair that looked decent now instead of waiting to lose some weight. And I couldn’t find any: by the time they were big enough for my butt and thighs, there was room to put a pillow at the back of my waist.

Thus, I am even more motivated to lose weight now than I was before, LOL! Today’s eating plan is a hamburger-vegetable-barley soup from the freezer for lunch, and supper will be the rest of the rotisserie chicken and a salad.

Oh, @jacko5, being so hard on yourself is a bad place to be. I fully understand it, but also know it’s not helpful. I hope yesterday’s restraint and today’s FD do restore some pride and contentment in yourself.

@michelinme I chuckled at the image of PJs plus a fancy scarf; I hope you were able to stay awake enough to have a good video meeting and then fall asleep promptly!

@penz I love the word “drat” and thank you for using it and reminding me of it! Have fun on your mini getaway!

@flourbaby Yeah, I get why you recoil at the use of the “D” word, LOL, but when I’m controlling my eating as I did at 32–which is my natural mindset even today–then I’m simply eating too many calories. So I need to find a way to persuade myself that what’s reasonable now is far less. I’m getting there, truly, but I’ve always had a huge appetite and I have a lifetime of eating like that to adjust. But I want to wear some tan slacks!!!!!!!!! 🫤🤣

@merryapple Oh dear! I do hope the pain is being managed nicely for you, and that you heal rapidly and can go home soom. My eldest sister took a similar tumble several years ago and she looked a fright, so I have a clear sense of what it did to your face. But to your pinky finger also? Ugh, you poor thing!

@brightonbelle Nope, NFDs are a beast to navigate. A phrase just popped into my mind: “Just say no.” I think I remember that was Nancy Reagan, and her suggestion to children in order to avoid drugs. She was so hugely ridiculed for how that was far too simplistic a suggestion. On the other hand, she was always tiny and very slender, and I suspect she “just said no” all her life, so it made perfect sense to her. So perhaps that can be our NFD mantra: “Just say no.” Like it at all??

Okay, I have some clutter to tidy, a few dishes to wash, and thus the day begins. Have a grand one, everyone!

Day 25 Wales 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 NFD

Relentless heavy rain here today so neither I nor the cat want to go out, we’re cuddled on the sofa. There are some health related podcasts I’ve been meaning to listen to for weeks so I’ll use the lazy day usefully to reinforce my motivation.

@merry🍎 you poor thing 🤕 wishing you speedy healing 🤗

@stitchincarol following @flourbaby’s example I looked back and reflected on my previous positive experience of 5:2 and I wouldn’t describe my success as an everyday diet but I was eating a Mediterranean style restricted carbs no processed sugars ‘diet’ everyday, just less of it on FDs and 🍷usually only at the weekend. I commented often that I didn’t feel hungry or deprived but I was being careful and controlling intake constantly. That’s the behaviour I aim to replicate so I think I understand what you mean when you say you have to “diet” on NFDs. I have to be mindful of what passes my lips everyday.

While I’m typing this the rain has stopped so I may just get a walk today after all. Have a good day everyone, I will be back for FD company tomorrow.

Day 25 second post

@missybear Yup, that’s exactly what I mean.

I’ve been getting hungry (it’s 11am Wednesday, and the last food I ate was sometime on Monday evening, so hunger is to be expected, LOL) and have been frantically negotiating with my will power, and decided to go look at August 2021, because that’s when I first started be truly successful with 5:2. There is so much more that I wrote, but I can’t find anything on my laptop, so here it is:

===========

I’m going to think out loud in hopes it’s helpful for someone else. What’s going to be different about this month, so that the success we all aspire to actually takes place? We none of us aspire to over-eating, to letting down our guard, to being indifferent to our goals. So why do we sometimes fall so abysmally short of reaching them? Something has to change, but what??

I don’t know–oh, that I did!!–but I think it centers around our mindset. I think that we all think we resolve to do well each day…but we’re actually stating a wish, not a true resolve. “Resolve, to firmly settle on a course of action.” There’s no “hoping” involved in “resolve,” right? I don’t know about you, but I seldom actually “resolve” to eat correctly on any given day, I “hope to eat correctly”…and when I give in to temptation, I’m seldom anything but resigned. I’m resigned because, in the back of my mind, I know I was merely hoping, I wasn’t truly resolved.

So today, I aspire to being truly resolved. I won’t snack on anything else today (so far I’ve had two chocolate chip cookies from those I made for coffee fellowship after worship, so I have to stop there). I won’t pop a beer at 4 o’clock and keep going. I won’t snack while I’m making supper. I won’t skip water in favor of beer/wine. And I’ll have only a small portion of the dessert I’m making for tonight’s supper.

That’s my resolve, and I’m truly “resolved,” not merely “hoping.”

So what does resolve look like for you? Like a firm course of action, or more like a weak hope? Can you resolve something today and truly mean it, not simply “hope”?

==================

Wow. Chocolate chip cookies, beer, and dessert for supper? Who was I then???? I haven’t made chocolate chip cookies (kind of my signature cookie), casually opened a beer, or made dessert for supper for just DH and me in forever. No wonder I struggle with what’s normal, LOL!

So, I hope this is at all helpful to someone, and I’m going to keep reading and reading and reading it, so that it sticks with me.

Day 25 FD800

I slept like a log from c9.30pm until 7am, took meds and slept again until the doorbell rang at 9.30am. Still feeling wiped so a little gentle admin from PJs today plus two friendly zoom meetings then rest and an early night.

Supper last night was beans, eggs and rice plus a little dried mango. This morning I felt very puffy indeed with a lot of joint pain – prob yesterday lunchtime’s glutaceous wrap. It encourages me to eat better today!

I’ve had a late lunch of lentil and veg soup, cottage cheese, baby cucumbers and tomatoes and a baby apple – total 300 calories. That leaves a whopping 500 calories for supper – cauliflower/broccoli/mushroom/spinach in the last of the cheese sauce, followed by pear and blackberry compote.

@flourbaby I make myself eat a variety of fruit and veg via a medium fortnightly box of rescued/misshapen produce from Oddbox. I don’t have to choose – tho I can choose substitutions for things I don’t like – and the variety helps me stay motivated. I also restarted 5:2 with consecuitve FD800 days and it’s really helped bounce me back into this WOL. Both because weight loss is much easier at the beginning and bc the speed of results has helped hugely with motivation too. I’m 24 days in and if I stay focused I’ll be down by 8-9lbs down this month. AND you’ve inspired me to pull an extra FD800 today – so thank you!

@penz I hope you’ve had a lovely mini-break!

@merryapple o no – you poor thing! what a horrible accident. I hope you are well enough to be discharged soon and have an uneventful healing journey. What a bummer

@brightonbelle I slept like a baby for almost 12 hours which was fab, thank you. This 8 weeks or so is always full because of run up to/follow up for an annual conference in mid October. But it has somehow got busier -not helped by ‘agreeing’ to help with hospitality for an autumn education series which is many Mondays Sept-Nov. I’m also being mindful to switch off and pace better than I have before. Currently looking forward to a retreat week at the end of next month. Home stuff rarely gets a look in!

@stitchincarol I wish you well in your search for the perfect pair of tan (beige?) trousers. Having things to wear NOW that fit, feel good and expand our wardrobes is very important. My weakness is linen or jersey tunics with pockets. I have A Lot – for all seasons and colours, and now in 4 sizes. I will miss my size 18s when they re tent-like, but rejoice in regaining my size 12/14s. BTW I’m not alone in having zoom calls in PJs and a scarf – it’s both a post-covid thing and very handy for chronically ill people, to save the energy of getting dressed 🙂

@missybear @flourbaby I’m also learning from Past Me via this site’s tracker. I’m watching patterns of weight loss and emerging health, the habits I developed and the things that made me stronger and happier. I’m helping to motivate myself! I used to have 2 x FD, 4 x CD and 1 x NFD each week when losing, then 2 x FDs and 3 x CDs and 2 x NFDs when maintaining. Intentional eating and keeping to good habits, not rewarding myself with food, having more relaxed days each week. The difficulty kicked in when treats became habits or life intervened and I fell out of the rhythm. The key this time is to roll with life events and stay here…

@stitchincarol thank you for sharing your old post re resolution. That’s the difference for me too. I can feel that ‘hoping’ is weak and ready to fail, whereas resolving is setting my intention. Hence meal planning, veg box buying, taking my healthy snacks out with me etc are all part of making progress. As is posting my food diary here each day. I find the external accountability of this group just what I need!

@jacko5 hope your DH’s medical procedure went well today. Scooping you up for the pocket list – we’re always stronger together.

Pocket List Day 25
    @flourbaby f800
    @brightonbelle f800
    @michelinme F800
    @jacko5

Day 26 country west Australia CD 82.3 kgs
    Started the year really well with 5:2 and then it has been downhill ever since.
    Too much to relate. 3 hospitalisations seriously unwell.😢
    Never having taken any tablets I am now on massive doses of everything.
    So much prednisone that a doctor and pharmacist both queried the script but yes, 60 mgs a day it is. With BP from normal to now 168/89!
    Suffice to say, with all the meds and illness I am not sure my gut will ever recover or be the same again. Taking prebiotics, probiotics, salpraz as well!!
    Finally managed to get my head above the parapet yesterday and had a good FD 800.
    Looking forward to getting my life back on track and dietary habits somewhat back to normal.
    Hi to everyone on the thread.
    Keen to finish the rest of September on 5:2 and join October challenge if there is one.

Day 26 – South Africa 🇿🇦 – FD

@lilymartin – welcome back! What a horrible time you’ve had? Sending you healing vibes 🤗

@merryapple – are you home yet?

@stitchincarol – “just say no”. Or maybe even yell it. I’ve been having to say that a lot lately, & not just to myself 😅

Pocket List – Day 26 🥑
    @at
    @funshipfreddie
    @missybear
    @northgeorgia

Day 26-No. VA USA-FD800

Joining the fasters today. Welcome back, @lilymartin, and glad to hear you are still among us, so sorry for your miserable health experiences of the summer. We are indeed having an October challenge, which I have said I would monitor, but we need a good name. I am thinking “Outstanding October” as per @jacko5‘s suggestion. We will just commit to outstanding performances!
    @merryapple, what a disaster from a stupid piece of concrete. I hope your recovery is smooth and as pain-free as possible. Rice pudding as a reward for surgery seems reasonable to me. Here in the US, it would probably be Jello of some sort.
    @funshipfreddie, I hope your mosaics are taking shape!
    @stichincarol, I have always been aggravated when buying clothes larger than I would like, but well fitting clothes do make us feel better. I always think I need a resident tailor to fit them properly, though.
    @missybear, hope your rain has let up. I think our friend @northgeorgia is in for a pounding from the advancing hurricane which is going to make lots of water in Georgia, not just Florida. We will get some here in VA, too.
    Happy fasting, all.

Day 26, London, UK, FD800

Oh no @merryapple!! This just reiterates my point ………………….. ANY form of exercise is hazardous to your health!!!🤣🤣🤣 Take care of yourself, take ALL the drugs (prescribed😳) and recovery will be swift!!🍇 I once fell over and nearly severed a finger when my ring squashed together like pliers; no comparison to your tumble since mine was entirely vino related!! 🥴🍷🤭

I hear ya @stitchincarol, we’re all travelling the same path, just in different ways. Be gentle with yourself though, I’m a big eater too and I find filling up on bucketfuls of salad or mushrooms satisfies the glutton in me for very few calories!!😉 Those ‘tan slacks’ WILL be yours, sooner rather than later!!!

Welcome back @lilymartin, you have been in the wars haven’t you? Wishing you an easy journey back to normality. At least you’re in the right place here to take control of your diet which will help you on that journey!🙏🏼🙏🏼

I’m not one to moan about the weather😉, but …………………………..What’s with the apocalyptic weather in the UK??? I might need a boat to get home today!⛵

Pocket List – Day 26 🥑
    @at
    @funshipfreddie
    @missybear
    @northgeorgia
    @flourbaby

“Don’t wait. The time will never be just right.” -Napoleon Hill

2nd Post – Day 26

Pocket List – Day 26 🥑
    @at
    @funshipfreddie
    @missybear
    @northgeorgia
    @flourbaby FD800
    @excelsior12309 FD800

Day 26 Germany FD 500

Hi all,
    Today is my 2nd FD this week and I am really enjoying trying the recipies from Mimi’s book. My husband is also enjoying the food although he has a few carbs with his meal.
    I have just been out for a walk in the rain and went into a new Boutique in the village, but refused to buy anything until another 3kg are gone forever…
    Sorry to read about the ill health of some member. Get well soon.
    Happy FD everyone

Day 26 UK f800

Welcome back @lilymartin , what a time you’ve had 💕
    I agree getting a good shape can only help

Just say no made me laugh for all the wrong reasons @funshipfreddie I remember the song the kids from Grange Hill brought out and went over to perform for Nancy Reagan 😂

I know – what is it with the weather ☔️@flourbaby

Clothes !! I’m struggling to fit in my “big” gear so I feel for you shopping @stitchincarol

Right had another morning procrastinating – time to move 💪

Pocket List – Day 26 🥑
    @at
    @funshipfreddie
    @missybear
    @northgeorgia
    @flourbaby FD800
    @excelsior12309 FD800
    @davinac
    @brightonbelle

Day 26 – USA/GA – NFD

Weigh-in: 235 lbs. Probably won’t do a FD today after all. In fact, you’ll be lucky to hear from me in the next few days if the hurricane strengthens and hits us with the force they’re predicting overnight. They are predicting 80 mph gusts and a foot of rain this afternoon into tomorrow morning. After personal safety, I hope we’ll keep the power, internet, and cell service on most of the time, and that we don’t have major destruction to homes, cars, and infrastructure. And I’m hundreds of miles from the coast — it’s just the storm is supposed to be very powerful and then move quickly north. Everything has closed down for two days.

Day 26 Wales 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 FD

Strange weather here, torrential rain interspersed with very brief sunny spells. Managed a very quick walk in between showers yesterday and hope to do the same today.

@lilymartin welcome back. Sorry to hear you have been so horribly ill. Hopefully the fact that you feel like coming back to the forum is an indication that you’re on the mend. Take care 🤗

After a poor start to the month I have been feeling motivated to succeed this final week….who knows maybe I’ll drop a pound or two 🤞

Pocket List – Day 26 🥑
    @at
    @funshipfreddie
    @missybear
    @northgeorgia
    @flourbaby FD800
    @excelsior12309 FD800
    @davinac
    @brightonbelle

Day 26 – Rural Nebraska, USA – WFD

As is to be expected, my weight is up this morning, but not very much at all, so I’m feeling optimistic about my Saturday weigh in. My RESOLVE yesterday petered out at supper time, and I ended up eating more than I’d intended–as I said, I have a huge appetite, and didn’t find the discipline to say, “No, you’ve had enough.” And I was not stuffed when I did quit eating, so at least I didn’t eat to actual excess. Today should be easy enough, and I’ll spend my thinking time planning out tomorrow’s food, with the plan being to make it OMAD, or at the very least 20-4.

@michelinme, @missybear nailed it when she said, “I was being careful and controlling intake constantly.” That’s a diet. 🤷🏻‍♀️ I have, however, been “on a diet” most of my life, so can take it more or less in stride as the norm. It does get tedious. But something hit me yesterday: I was feeling very sorry for myself that I needed to make careful choices on what I eat, and abruptly realized that, back when I was thin, I never felt particularly sorry for myself, but simply accepted it as part of being a responsible adult about my body. And at that, my spine straightened a bit, and I felt fine. I’m going to work on remembering that attitude!

@lilymartin Oh, golly, what an awful time you’ve had of it! Do you see a path that will allow you to return to your former health, or have things changed enough that you’ll always have some lingering symptoms? Regardless, we’re so glad you’re back, and yes, there will be an October challenge (and beyond!), and we’ll do our best to nurture and cheer you on. ❤️

@funshipfreddie Well, after eating far more supper last night than intended–and, thus, not saying no–DH made popcorn. It smelled lovely, but I found it easy to smile and say no thank you when he offered me some. Sometimes that “no” word is easier than other times, eh? 😂

@excelsior12309 There used to be a gal a mere 11 minutes away who was astoundingly skilled at altering clothes. I’ve sewn clothes since I was a child, and I know how exceedingly difficult some of things were to accomplish that I took to her. And then she had the audacity to retire. Broke my heart, LOL!

@flourbaby and all others who are sick to death of your rain…just realize how much we in Nebraska are LONGING for a heavy soaking rain! I know it doesn’t make your weather any more pleasant, but perhaps it tempers your irritation???

@brightonbelle After my lack of success on Tuesday, it occurred to me to go to Goodwill and see what I can find there. I’m not too proud to buy used clothes if they at least fit, LOL!

@northgeorgia I’m certainly keeping you and everyone impacted by Hurricane Helene in prayer.

Pocket List – Day 26 🥑
    @at
    @funshipfreddie
    @missybear
    @northgeorgia
    @flourbaby FD800
    @excelsior12309 FD800
    @davinac
    @brightonbelle
    @stitchincarol WFD

I’m listening to Florida Governor Desantis speak on details of the approaching hurricane that is apparently also going to include multiple tornadoes and will hit areas that have never been hit before…makes me shudder to think of how awful this could end up being.

I cheer you all on to eating success today, whatever that looks like for you. 💪💪👍

Day 26 UK FD800

Yesterday I may have gone a little bit over calories with a handful of dried mango after supper, but landed somewhere between a FD800 and an excellent CD. Woke up today feeling distinctly less puffy and still motivated, with a promising number on the scales. Holding off until tomorrow’s weekly weigh day and crossing fingers it’s still there 🙂

This morning another set of clothes fitted more rather better than last time I tried them on. It’s amazing how it boosts the confidence to be more comfortable and less puffy even tho I’ve still got c 40lbs to go! My kind friend chopped lots of veg for me to cook a big batch of butternut squash, sweet potato, courgette and pea dahl with red lentils and tomatoes. There was so much that I had two pots on the go and have ended up with around 8 portions. I’ve just had a heaped steaming ‘tester’ bowl for early supper- it’s delicious!

DD starts chemo next week and has just realised some company would be good, so I’m off to stay with her for a few days on Monday afternoon. Now likely to be back and forth for around 7 or 8 of the next 12 weeks, through to the end of the year. It does hoover up all my quieter weeks but I’ll just have to focus on self-care and plenty of sleep as a regular daily habit rather than an occasional oasis!

I’ve just booked vaccinations v covid and flu for next month. Apparently I’m now in a high risk group because of very high post-covid BP spikes as well as autoimmune neuro issues and asthma. Now I’ve given my DD all my quieter times it was really hard finding a time when I can potentially stay in bed for a couple of days for any side effects!

@lilymartin it’s lovely to see you here again but so sorry you’ve had a terrible time with health. I hope things settle down now and you are restored to better health. Meanwhile it’ll be great to have you as a companion on this journey. It’s my first month back after a long time away, with health and fammily issues, working my way down from 89kg to 66kg

@excelsior12309 thank you for hosting next month’s challenge. I like Outstanding October – a lift and a challenge!

@flourbaby @brightonbelle @missybear today has been wild – the torrential rain followed by blue sky and sunshine, then heavy rain again. I dashed into town after the first rain, enjoyed the warmth then got caught by the second lot on my way home:( And so cold!

@davinac non-food treats – esp clothes that fit well – are great rewards!

@brightonbelle empathy re not fitting into Big Clothes. I seem to have ended up with a whole new ‘stretch’ wardrobe that suddenly couldn’t stretch any more. I refuse to be bigger than a size 18 so I squeezed myself in – and am now wearing them slightly loose 😀

@northgeorgia Your weather sounds disturbing – stay safe

@missybear yay for late onset motivation! There’s good time left to make a great platform for next month

@stitchincarol that’s exactly it, the sense of being deprived as tho we ‘deserve’ something- which isn’t a helpful or healthful something! I’m consciously eating really well atm because i’ve made it a priority. I read something last night about ‘I need to focus on my well-being or I’ll be forced to focus on my ill-health’ or similar. Today in the midst of co-cooking I realised I felt hungry and really enjoyed that sense of being in touch with my body rather than one of shovelling in fuel. Sugar doesn’t make me happy. Cheese however…

Pocket List – Day 26 🥑
    @at
    @funshipfreddie
    @missybear
    @northgeorgia
    @flourbaby FD800
    @excelsior12309 FD800
    @davinac
    @brightonbelle
    @stitchincarol WFD
    @michelinme FD800

Day 27 NZ NFD 🤕

I’m going to be d/ced after my last IV antibx this afternoon. I have 7 long screws through a tiny plate between the knuckle and the first joint holding the bones together. It’s a “ moderately severe fracture “ to quote the consultant. Not quite I wanted to hear but knitting etc will get it going in the future 🙂

@ lilymartin I’m so pleased you have clocked back in and saddened to hear you have been so unwell. All those steroids won’t have improved your waistline ☹️. This 5:2 forum is becoming more about good health than looking drop dead gorgeous although we aim of course for both 😁
    @michelinme All the best for you DD’s first chemo session. Take care and I’m enjoying hearing what’s on your menu!!
    @flourbaby Glad you were nice and relaxed for you nose dive!! Yes librarians generally don’t get injured…😀
    @funshipfreddie Your are picking up fun activities . I wonder what’s next? Macrame an making fishing nets??
    @northgeorgia Stay safe
    The UK crowd. You sound like you have Auckland weather – 4 seasons in one day including heavy duty showers… maybe you’re becoming sub subtropical 😆
    Where is @snowflake56??? @at??
    @excelsior12308 I’ll give you a hand (haha) with the sheet if I can… I have a back slab to immobilise all my fingers for a week plus .
    @ stitchincarol congrats on doing the hard yards mentally to get into the losing weight zone. You can get your old posts back by clicking on your name then c lick on replies
    That’s a wrap from me… left finger typing takes 4 Eva!

Day 27, London, UK, NFD (CD)

Despite ordering the prawn salad for lunch today, paired with my omelette for dinner not to mention the avocado, I doubt it will be <800 cals, so I’m calling it a NFD and it WILL be controlled. I need to hang onto that 1lb loss and not yo-yo on NFDs!🪀

@stitchincarol, I wish I could send this weather your way, 1 months rain in a few hours is insane when it falls on the ground saturated with yesterday’s 1 months’ worth!!! Sadly the rain has revealed a leak in my (newly decorated😩) bedroom ceiling, roof repairs will have to wait until I can find a roofer, those I know/trust are in demand because of the appalling torrential rain! It was my one area of concern, but my FULL survey revealed nothing!🤬 So NO, your need for rain does NOT temper my irritation, I could easily murder the vendors, the estate agent, the surveyor & fossil fuel burning global warmers around the world; but I’ll have to settle for berating myself for not following my gut and getting the roof looked at!!😥😥……….Rant complete!🤭

@michelinme, your dhal sounds right up my alley!🤤🤤 Your DD will be so grateful to have you there🙏🏼 Have you looked into fasting with chemo, don’t quote me, but I recall reading it helps with relieving the sickness & other symptoms after treatment, because autophagy followed by refeeding generates multiplication of the good cells …………….. or something like that!🙏🏼

@merryapple, such a long post for left finger typing! 🥇🏆💐💐 I can’t imagine them fitting 7 screws between the knuckle & 1st joint!! Your injury sounds horrendous!😲😱 I hope you get discharged soon so you can get yourself home and under a blanket on the sofa with a cup of hot chocolate ……………………….. mandatory for any injury that takes you below 100%!! Sending some healing vibes your way!💌

Onward & downwards folks!💪🏼💪🏼

“Each morning we are born again. What we do today is what matters most.”- Buddha

Viewing 50 posts - 201 through 250 (of 262 total)

You must be logged in to reply.