New Starter. 1 week in

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  HaarJimlad 9 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Hi guys, I have lost 5 lbs in 7 days. Amazing. So happy. I realise that most of this is fluid but nevertheless it’s still weight.
    My fast days were much better than expected. I start at 20:00 and should stop at 20:00 the next day, but after a cup of tea I last until 08:00 the next day. 36 hours……………….
    I have a 250 cal mid morning meal then around 16:00 have another. I’m drinking 2 litres of water and go for a 40 minute session at my gym on the cross trainer. Get a few tummy rumbles but water seems to help.
    So, for any one that reads this that is just starting out, be positive, be strong. It is not a diet that you are starting it’s a new way of eating.
    Good luck

Congratulations!!
    I am on fast day 2 and pleased with the 1st days results.
    Im coping really well, considering I love my food.
    I am having a breakfast meal and then a meso soup for dinner, but I am thinking next time I might have my meal mid morning – lunch time

Hi Nicci,
    Well done for taking the first step. I am finding that if I go longer before my first meal I can cope with the rest of the day.
    What is Meso soup? I had a quick look on the interweb but all i could find out it is made with fish.
    Good luck, keep going.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.