'You're looking trim'

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  NancyDrew 9 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Hurrah! After 6 weeks of me doing this, and having had my ups and downs initially, it is finally completely easy, and I start to feel a lot better, generally have a lot less longing for food, (can’t really eat bread anymore, it sits in my stomach like a rock!), generally and genuinely really enjoy healthy food, no longing for carbs, got more creative with my cooking, (still have the odd bit of chocolate or biscuit on non-fasting days) and on top of that, a colleague-friend of mine on the same office floor just commented ‘you look trim’. Lost nearly a stone now, and this has really given me another motivation to keep going! Good luck to you all.

Hi Ottie – Well done! Thanks for sharing your success -it’s very motivating for me on a FD today. I’ve noticed general drop in food longings too. I’m also enjoying getting creative with cooking, as you put it.

Onwards and downwards, as they say!

Well done! I’m the same, 6 weeks in, lost a stone, and def eating less on non fast days as just not hungry.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.