Why am I not losing weight?

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
Why am I not losing weight?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Bexdex 8 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Hi all, new to the forum and the diet and struggling already. I have been doing this for 4 weeks now and am doing my 2 fast days one after the other. On all other days I’m keeping to 1500 calories because I don’t manage to move much during the day due to my job, though i do exercise a fair bit. I have lost 1lb in 4 weeks and am massively disappointed because I thought this was a perfect diet for me. I have 30+ lbs to lose so it shouldn’t be a struggle, can anyone tell me why I’m not losing? I really want this to work coz i find it quite easy. Many thanks 🙂

Hi Bextex

keep the faith, took until the 4th week for me to shift the first pound, five months in its well over 30 lbs.

Double checjk calories, do an extra fast day, lower your carbs, really do what you can to jiggle things up. I was esting more than thought, put that right and used TDEE at halfwayy to my target weight.

If you are doing things right you should settle down to 80% of what you need, and lose 1lb on average, so check your TDEE.

Good luck, sometimes fat clings on for desr life, but it will go!!

Totally agree with Milena.

Also try to cut out as much sugar as you can. Fizzy drinks, including diet drinks, fruit juices, much healthier to eat the fruit, check the ingredients carefully on yogurts. Eat lots of vegetables. Drink lots of water.

It will work. Good luck!

Thank you so much for the encouragement, I was ready to give up but will give it a couple of weeks. I don’t have a lot of sugar tbh and eat very healthily when i’m ‘in the zone’, water is a problem because I need constant loo stops which isn’t easy in my job lol. But i will definitely see if I can change things around and see where I get to, i’ll let you know! 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply.